Pictures of my inexpensive undertail

Nice undertail.......but wait til Cache sees that last pic......your a$$ is in trouble!
laugh.gif
We know it won't last long, but I already copied it to my collection.
I didn't get it........can you e mail it to me? LOL.

Nice job a lot of work isn't it. I did that to mine before I bought the under tail. I installed the undertail because it is a cleaner look. And I wanted it to match the color of the bike.

1300c.JPG

yea the tail light looks good, but I cant see the detail of the undertail itself. Get a couple good pics for us. I was pretty happy with the result of my "cheap undertail", it did 1) get rid of the snowshovel 2) hid my license plate

I definitely want to invest in an aftermarket undertail to really clean up the underside

Mike

Very nice....Here in VA that would get me in trouble. A friend of mine did something similar on his gixxer and got pulled by the VSP and a modification award was promptly issued.

I just remounted the plate higher and trimmed the rest of the mud flap....got that idea from another poster.

Good job tho...
thumbs-up.gif

Hey busabullet where did u get your undertail for 60 bucks?  Was that including the painting of it too.  By the way love the blue swing arm

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: "casue im rick james b!tch"|1096166795 -->

what kind of paint is that on the swing arm. man im bout to steal the hell out of your idea

Back