Moving to Florida HELP..! :

GSXRme

Registered
I just sold my house in Michigan moving back to my home city of Cape Coral, Florida.

Uhal wants $600 to rent a trailer... anyone in north Ohio or South Michigan able to let me barrow a trailer? for around $250-$300? Its not the final move im only bringing down my bike and my Dads Coral Reaf Tank, I'll be back in Michigan for the final move on Dec 30...

$250-$300 for a trailer rent from Dec26 to Dec30 and ill pick up and leave collateral of some sort. aswell as pay up front on pickup +1

My name is Thomas

i went to arizona w/ a uhaul $500
trip back here $70

its all supply and demand man
maybe tell em youre gonna drop in georgia
save some $

Wish I could help, I'm already down here. Welcome back to Floriduh.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134243563 -->

Ya the movers told me they can put it on the truck but im mostly worried about tip over or something falling on my Busa. 0_o

$45 to put in on a truck with other #$%@.

If you decide you need a trailer while your in Fla, I'm in Milton and I have an enclosed 6x12.

Make sure there is no odometer on axle and then tell them it is for in-town use. As long as you dont have an accident out of MI youd be good.
Live about 1.5 hrs from ya but trailer is spoken for already. Sorry bro.
Can I move down there with you? This snow sucks.

tell them it's round trip. You'll be surprised at the savings. Florida is considered a dead end state. They have to pay people to get them out of the state.

why did uhaul quote you so much ?

maybe that was a quote for a enclosed trailer . in my area (new york) the uhaul open trailers are like 15 bucks a day .

i dont think there is an odomoter on it so you may not need to tell them where you are going .

i know around here they said mileage wasnt a factor , pricing went by the day. 4 days for an open trailer should be very cheap .

good luck

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134285518 -->

You could buy a trailer for what they quoted you or what you want to pay to borrow one...

Just tell em it is for local use, should be really cheap that way. Try other rental companies like Sears, Ryder, etc.. Good luck Bro and enjoy that great Florida weather.
super.gif

5x9 at u-haul is 18.00 a day-open trailer-we take them everywhere including out of state--------

Rent it for local for the day/days, then do as you want with it. return it to the same place...will save you money.

click on image. details say 4.80 to 12in tires.if i'm reading it right. good luck.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Big Daddy Chris
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134347685 -->

im not sure if a busa will fit , i was searching for a trailer a while back and came across that trailer . i saved the link for some reason and i figured i would pass it along .

i personaly would try uhaul again and ask them how much per day for an open trailer rental to be used localy

Back