HELP IM IN Trouble

I can beat your day and help out a bit at the same time. First if you take the internet Driving course the points go away. Anyway last July I was riding with a group the front to litre bikes drag out. As soon as they get going good they passed an unmarked. He hit the lights (still in front of me in the other lane) So I pull over on my side of the road figuring he was chasing the other guys. He pulls behind me and two other bikes and says we were doing 114 in a 55. We said no... so he said okay I git you at 85 then. I said I don't think so. My other friend starts arguing. So anyway we all get failure to yield to traffic control device (speed limit sign) my arguing buddy gets inproper tag mount (fender eliminator/bent tag) and he gives bad directions to get back to town. I get lost for 2 hours, find the highway 1 1/2 away from home, get moving back home... went to pass a guy and as soon as I came out from behind an SUV wham oh.. staty going the other way starts turning around. I know it was me so I just pull over. The staty doesn't even turn on his lights gets out and laughs and says "saw me didn't ya?!" "114 is what I had" He asks for my license I give him my last ticket (1 hour old), he laughs so hard I think he is going to piss himself. Says thanks cause now he just pulls it out the database and changes the time. He gives me 79 in a 70. In the meantime my wife calls and tells me that she has been sitting in the drive way for an hour because I locked her out. The cop tells me that NY is not a state that covers points from florida. So I didn't get that. My wife yelled for about 2 hours, but then made fun of me over a beer. I didn't ride my bike for a week out of pure embarasment, and the guys at work still call me mario andrety. The Moral is be happy with 113 dollar ticket. I was.

GSXRme

Who is the guy in Detroit that beats all speeding cases? If you can find his name, or business card I would like to have that info handy. I drive for a living, and the lawyer I used to use just retired.

Fort Myers Bike night coming up on the 21st I beleave. I'll talk to some people and find a local Lawyer that will fight the case for me. In Detroit we had a guy that never lost, $350 a case, Zero points on record, no fines. I'm shur theres someone like that in the area.
Ok Ok I'll say it. If he was only $350 zero points and he was so good why did you have 13 points on your license? And who in the world would insure you? Especially on a bike? PLease don't say State Farm, I don't want my rates to go up.

I had a veteran FHP officer pull up beside me on I-95 going to Jacksonville. Motioned to me to slow down, then kept going. I was doing just over a 100 indicated
wow.gif

Listen up.  I haven't had a ticket stick since 1989.
Find a local traffic lawyer there. Tell them your story. Tell them you want them to plead it as "defective equipment".  Defective equipment is a non-moving violation and does NOT hurt your driving record.  In most states the fine for defective equipment is $10. or $20. more than the speeding violation.  The last attourney I retained for a ticket cost $40. and was done in one day.  Over all, it cost me another $50. more than the ticket, but no points or anything to affect my insurance.  LETS FACE IT.  The cops could give a real crap if you smear your brains all over the expressway.....they've got to make money for the government and the way they do it is write tickets.  Having been through the system enough......it's all about money and money can make the points and record go away.  If you have any trouble with it, message me and I'll see if I can help.

Jer

<!--EDIT|Tourist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139405161 -->

Back