New Guy checking in...

Gixxer Guy

Registered
Not actually new to this board as I used to be called Elsboss when active a year or so ago. Had trouble getting back on with old address, name, forgot password blah blah blah so...registered.

Wanted to come back here 'cause I always thought this was a kick a$$ board and now that I traded my beloved '05 'Busa for a new '07 GSX-R1000, I thought there would/could be some interesting conversations. No bashing or BS from me. I love the 'Busa and if I had room in my garage, I'd have both these bikes.

I'm going to go to classifieds to list my leather AGVSports Hayabusa jacket if anyone's interested. Looking for some good chatter comparing bikes to those interested. I've ridden a number of pre '07 Gixxers in addition to a number of 'Busas.

Elliot

Welcome back bro!

Stay a while this time, "no one cares what bike you've got," you're STILL part of the brotherhood.

Welcome back man!
beerchug.gif

(Gixxer Guy @ Apr. 10 2007,22:29) Not actually new to this board as I used to be called Elsboss when active a year or so ago. Had trouble getting back on with old address, name, forgot password blah blah blah so...registered.

Wanted to come back here 'cause I always thought this was a kick a$$ board and now that I traded my beloved '05 'Busa for a new '07 GSX-R1000, I thought there would/could be some interesting conversations. No bashing or BS from me. I love the 'Busa and if I had room in my garage, I'd have both these bikes.

I'm going to go to classifieds to list my leather AGVSports Hayabusa jacket if anyone's interested. Looking for some good chatter comparing bikes to those interested. I've ridden a number of pre '07 Gixxers in addition to a number of 'Busas.

Elliot
Welcome back and you have a PM. Sorry I called you Todd I don't know where I got that.

Man my last girl friend had a gixxer 1000. At the time I didn't have a bike. She let me ride hers and I realized I couldn't live without a bike so I ended up with the busa. She's gone but I still have the busa to hug! Yeah! I know sick, but, someone has to do it.

Welcome back.

I also sold the Mighty Busa for an '07 1000. I live in Apex, NC, and have NO IDEA where Todd NC is.

Google maps is a wonderful thing.

Keep the rubber side down.

Back