'Busa to Gixxer

Gixxer Guy

Registered
Hello from old/new member. Used to be Elsboss in the old days. Forgot all my ID stuff and reregistered instead. Anyhow, I always enjoyed this board and members. Having ridden a 'Busas for the last 3 years and now a new '07 GSX-R1000, I thought there would be some interesting dialogue. No smack talk or BS from me as I love the 'Busa and sadly just don't have any more toy room in the garages. Both bikes are awesome in their own respect.

I wanted to post my new 'Busa jacket in the classifieds to start off with so I could help pay for the new Gixxer jacket. Gotta look right...right?!

Anyhow, will be peeking in to some of the stuff comparing bikes and glad to have good conversation with you guys and hopefully hook-up with some of you NC, VA, or Tenn guys. I live in Ashe Cnty, NC.

Elliot

lurk.gif

Welcome!! There's a black & orange 07 at the local dealer that has my attention. I have the same space problem at home. So many Suzukis, so little room....

Welcome back! .... last time i checked though... my bike said GSXR just like a 1000 so isnt it still a "gixxer"
rock.gif
or were you refering to your old name??

Back