Any NC/Tenn Boys Wanna Ride?

Elsboss

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>Momma and I are building a new cabin in Ashe Cnty, NC. Have ridden Harleys and tour bikes mostly up there with the exception of my ex-Yamaha FJR1300. Wanting to find a couple of buds to ride with on the 'Busa.

Have done Shady Valley a number of times and know the whole NW area of NC well. Really psyched to do it on the 'Busa now. Will be putting it in the back of the truck and rolling in May.

I'm old, fat, and not too good at scraping pegs yet but I'm trying and having a bunch of fun. Sure hope to get a couple of your phone #'s or email addresses and hook-up. Thanks,

Elliot

rock.gif

um yeah, what cruncher said
smile.gif

you have seen the thread about the deals gap run we are making in ooo, 10ishdays right? you guys should come out, thats gonna be some outragious stuff
smile.gif
just think ~30 hayabusa's in one spot.....will be kinda like a warm up for cyclefest in Aug
cool.gif

smile.gif

Ok, I give up. What's the secret with the join date and number of posts? I am not supposed to be doing more than the 1.5 p/day or sumptin'? I'm not familiar with all the cutesy little nuances that you guys who do thousands of posts over years do. The reference to "look who it is" is interesting as well. Not sure I've met anyone on this board.

To the straight up guys who responded without the BS, thanks for the reply.

Elliot

What this
rock.gif
about? He wants to go for a busa ride, what's confusing about that?

Elseboss, let us know when you are planning on going to a ride. Congrads on the cabin!
Check the join date and the post count and you will know.  I thought the same thing when I saw the post, but looked at who it was coming from and it became clear.
Thanks Big!

rock.gif

hey Elsboss,

its nothing against you, these two guys are just pointing out that shenoyp is a total post ho
wink.gif
  He's only been on the site a short time and is already way over posts that some "lifers" have here, most of them are just "....
rock.gif
" in threads, like this one, that make you scratch your head and go WTF
wow.gif
 .... post counts are meaningless, just a fun way to see who's a contributor really but there's a few folks that post just for the sake of posting even though they dont offer a dang thing to the thread (see example 1, post #2 this thread)

as for the rest of us, thanks for sayin HI and can't wait to ride with ya.  How about the deals gap trip?  
rock.gif
 you gonna make it to that?
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: "sometimes censoring sux"|1112623564 -->

rock.gif

um yeah, what cruncher said
smile.gif

you have seen the thread about the deals gap run we are making in ooo, 10ishdays right?  you guys should come out, thats gonna be some outragious stuff
smile.gif
 just think ~30 hayabusa's in one spot.....will be kinda like a warm up for cyclefest in Aug
cool.gif
Damn, this date creeped up on me, going to have to get the tire changed quick and see if I can make room to fit it in!

smile.gif

Ok, I give up. What's the secret with the join date and number of posts? I am not supposed to be doing more than the 1.5 p/day or sumptin'? I'm not familiar with all the cutesy little nuances that you guys who do thousands of posts over years do. The reference to "look who it is" is interesting as well. Not sure I've met anyone on this board.

To the straight up guys who responded without the BS, thanks for the reply.

Elliot
Yeah, nothing directed at you Elsboss. It's just like Zuk said. I hope there are quite a few fellas that take you up on the offer to ride and stay at the cabin. I would love to, but won't be anywhere near that area then. I'm sure it will be a great time.

Thanks guys. Still green around the gills to this board. I'll catch on with some mo' miles. Zukracer, I won't be up 'cept for some biz til mid to late May. One week in each month from then til end of year. Will miss the next Deal's run but hope to hook-up as soon as able. Gotta rub some of the new off the 'Busa to be able to keep pace with you vets. Thanks again for the reply. Best,

Elliot

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>Momma and I are building a new cabin in Ashe Cnty, NC. Have ridden Harleys and tour bikes mostly up there with the exception of my ex-Yamaha FJR1300. Wanting to find a couple of buds to ride with on the 'Busa.

Have done Shady Valley a number of times and know the whole NW area of NC well. Really psyched to do it on the 'Busa now. Will be putting it in the back of the truck and rolling in May.

I'm old, fat, and not too good at scraping pegs yet but I'm trying and having a bunch of fun. Sure hope to get a couple of your phone #'s or email addresses and hook-up. Thanks,

Elliot
IM OVER HERE ON THE TENN SIDE AROUND THE TRI CITIES 20 MILES SOUTH OF BRISTOL COS

Elliot
Post in the Other/Geographic section. I know a couple guys that are in your area.

i'm fairly close to you, and I think closer to COS..

hey COS.. you go to shady valley any?

and els..

when your in the area hit me up and maybe me and another rider or two will try to plan a little trip to deals gap.

Cos and Pure-ego,

Thanks for getting back. Bristol is pretty dear to my heart. With the 2 tracks and a real race friendly atmosphere, it's a great place to go. I'm in Elizabethton regular for the Sat. night car show and riding Momma to Abingdon and Damascus every now and then so that's why I mentioned Shady Valley. Carol at SV Country Store is also a friend. We've done some great burnouts on the V8's in front of his store with him taking pics. Cool dude.

I'll look forward to hooking-up with you guys and hopefully some others from God's country. Will start yakkin' when it's close. Thanks again,

Elliot

and els..

when your in the area hit me up and maybe me and another rider or two will try to plan a little trip to deals gap.
HEY EGO  YOU GOING TO THE GAP NEXT WEEK   IM GOING IF IT DONT RAIN   ILL STAY IN TOWNSEND    MAY RIDE OVER TO THE CAR SHOW  FRIDAY NIGHT IN PEGION FORGE

<!--EDIT|COS
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112661712 -->

Back