Loan company wont release my title after paid off

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 24 2007,12:40) Turn them in to the BBB  
argue.gif
you gotta pay outa your pocket to file...

(TIMMYDUCK @ Feb. 26 2007,23:39) I would write Suzuki the letter, saying their choice in business partners stinks ....
That's great advice .... And then call the BBB and complain.

I had problems with HSBC also. Bought an '07 Busa the day after Christmas and put it on the Suzuki card. One month later I paid it off in full and HSBC sent me a signed application for a "lost" title. I had to send more paperwork and more money to the State of Texas to get what I had already paid for.

Wow, I knew I was'nt the only one that had a huge problem with HSBC...to mak the story short, this very laptop I am using is a Gateway..which unfortunately uses HSBC as their retail services. Ever since the very first month I have had nothing but problems them..there is/was a class action law suit against them... I will look it up and pass it on if anyone would like to know.

Well I googled HSBC and came back with so many dfferent class action law suits and BBB complaints than you can care to even attempt to browse through. I might have some more time tomorrow to find something interested parties might be willing to join in on. I for one have already filed 1 BBB complaint against them and I am willing to crank it up a notch on them since they have no problem callin me up @ 0600 on the dayum due date to ask, "how are you going to take care of this today?" I swear that I was on the verge of doing something very "improvised" to the pickle smoocher on the other end... but then the Saudi Syndrome kicked in and I fell back to sleee....p.
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

Back