Buying Busa online

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
OK we all know there are tons of scams & rip off's out there ... But my best chance to find a good used busie is online.

The classic : "I am oversea's and cant register the bike, please send $ to escrow... blah, blah, blah ..."

Vin numbers are to be traced like Car Fax? Is there a Bike fax?

Anyway, what suggestions might you busa buddies have for ol Kent?

rock.gif

What's the highest your willing to spend Bro? I'll go ahead & keep my eyes peeled for any that are for sale.

You can run VIN #s through Carfax.  Get the most current pics possible by having them place a paper with the date in the pic.  Ask for a specific pic (i.e. owner crouched pointing at the tank).  Profile shot of the left side showing the VIN # and a zoom of the VIN #.  Talk to them on the phone and see what kind of feeling you get and then use your best judgment.  Ask board members if they have dealt with them before. Other than that I couldn't tell 'ya.  Good luck.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108573683 -->

pretty Much what BIGBSBUSA said

and if ya can always great if it's withing a days drive of you then you can go and pick it up yourself i bought my busa off ebay 2 years ago and just happened to be through a dealership now though anymore if i buy i bike or anything large off the net i like to inspect first then decide if i wana take it home

Thanks boyz, I bought the old bike from a dealer in fla. sight unseen with 600 miles on her and had it shipped to me in Hawaii. I did good but there were a couple scratches on her.

As for highest $ amount hows about 11 dollah and 53 cent ...
tounge.gif

Just waht ever deal comes along.

1st choice would be an 04 Plum & black, 2nd an 03 silver gray.
thumbs-up.gif

I actually found mine online on Ebay, but it was here local so I ws able to see it in person before committing. It is tough, I figure it is a dayum shame that people put so much effort into trying to scam folks. Just be careful.

If you find a bike in LA area I'll have no prob. checking it out for ya!!
cool.gif

Just be careful to watch out for the scams. If it's not local to you, try talking with board members and see if they can check it out for you.

Back