New guy from Puyallup, WA saying Hi!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board
super.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Here are some of the mods I would suggest.

1. HID headlight (best $ I spent on my busa)
2. foot peg ( I did the TL100 peg mod)
3. Throttlemeister (use it all the time)
4. grips (I went with the Harris gel grips, helps on the vibration)
5. brake pads (EBC HH pads made a huge difference. SS lines next for me)
6. double bubble windshield ( lets you see your gauges and keeps some of the wind off of you at speed)
7. EKG ZZZ chain ( no more chain stretch for me)
8. Woodcraft stator cover ( keeps the bike from dumping oil if you go down on the left side and could save the left side plastics)
8. FREE MODS
1. suspension set up (why did I wait? Jinkster set up is a must do. Will feel like a different bike)
2. kickstand mod (keeps your bike from falling over)

Welcome aboard !!! you will see in time ( probably won't take you too long) how cool theese people here are !! Any time you get jammed up just come to the computer, hit some keys, and wait for the magic to happen !! I use to take my bike to the dealer for EVERYTHING !! Now I'm changing my own oil (YEAH ME !!) and other MINOR maintenance stuff. (don't laugh, I use to not even check the air in my tires, can you say - S.Q.U.I.D.- boy's & girls) And in case you haven't noticed, WE LOVE PICTURES !!!

BE SAFE OUT THERE !!

A couple of other free mods.

1) Steering dampner oil replacement with heavier oil.

and my favorite free mod

2) Loosen the fork bolts up top and allow the top plate to slide down the 2-3 mm onto the triple tree. This will get rid of the "flex" that is in the handle bars.

Don

Welcome to the board! I waited about 1-1/2 years to do anything substantial to mine, which was basically the Suzuki OEM double-bubble, and the Yosh TRS Carbon cans (left in the low-volume inserts so that I can avoid the PCIII for now).

05_Hayabusa_Wallpaper_35.JPG

Welcome, I have an '07 Black with KR pipe. Picked it up last week. Mymaster is right don't F#$# it up. If you mod things cool but keep the original parts. Post some pics of how it is now.

Back