HELP IM IN Trouble

GSXRme

Registered
On Florida 41 I pulled up to a Kawi ZX-10 at a stop light. blah blah blah...

The ZX-10 almost pasted me but then for some reason he slowed down. Not thinking why he backed off so fast I continued to floor it and buzzed right past a Copper doing ruffly 170.    I slammed on the breaks, my ass end was flying up next to me. The Cop was driving NOT stock on the side of the road or I would of kept going I think. I gained control of the basted bike and finally slowed down... Blah blah blah... I got pulled over and SHE gave me a moving violation "WOOT"... She also told me shes never seen anyone fishtail so bad and not wipeout. "2nt WOOT"

Heres the thing. I have a Michigan Plate, Michigan License. As far as They know im only here on vacation. Will the points go onto my Michigan record? Or will this still slap me in the face on my Florida Record? The fine is $113 ...   Not Jail like it should of been ... or ever DEATH  

Sign,
Thomas the Squid ASS HOLE
iamwithstupid.gif

Its going on your Florida record, but be glad she didnt get ya for improper license and tags. You only get 30 days after moving to Fl to change the stuff. This still may come back to get you. 113.00 is getting off easy. We get 78.00 tickets for sitting on bikes and watching racing....aka the spectator ticket

um.. yep... grad it was female or i'd be sitting next to some hairy %$%$ $%$%...

Any idea on the points? I would think people who come to Floirda to visit and get tickets would bring home there points. Hm... but im not shur.

I`m glad you OK... Most likely points will not go to your Michigan license. Since you on vacation and can not be in court. Fine only. I maybe wrong,,, but I paid $300 fine in FL and have no points sent to CO... lucky me...

What do you mean by Florida record? Do you have 2 driver licenses?
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

Funny thing is I just got my full License back. I had 13 points 2 years ago "Michigan" and been stuck with a restricked till Jan 1st LOL... Yep I doomed, my driving life is going to hell. I think I need a scooter. 50cc or something.

Good thing is those 12 are gone and Now I seem to have 3 again and only been in Florida for 2 weeks *cry*

Points don't transfer to every state. I knew people who had tomany points in Michigan and the court wouldn't give him a License. So he moved to Ohio
sad.gif

If your trying to figure out points it matters what she clocked you at. You said the fine was only $113 for doing 170ish seems very low, so I'm guessing she didn't write you for that. Very lucky to not have went down,even lucker to get off for $113. Headed to Fla. in April so keep your license so we can ride!
jump9.gif

Mich is not a member of the compact agreement states, neither is oregon, wisconson, california, and one other slips me at this very second.  Florida points will stay in florida and not have any bearing on michigans point system.  It will show up if your info is ran anywhere else in the us but they do not hold other states points against you for a 2nd violation.  Your insurance company may view it differently.

Sadly if you get stopped again in florida 30+ days from this one, they will see you still have a mich lic/plate and question it.  If your cited for it, just explain that you have two residence and you spend months in mich, as well as you attend school their for your job trainings.  

Im no saint by any means but 170 is a bit foolish, but you already know that. WHAT did the ticket actually say, violation and speed amount. She might of been nice but the judge can still wipe his hinney with you if it's too high of a speed.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137465786 -->

My guess the ticket for for something similar to failure to maintain control due to the fish tailing, not the speed.

Drag racing would have got you arrested.

Did the zx rider give you the finger as he/she rode off into the sunset?

You have someone watching out for you for sure. That was jail time in the making.

You are one lucky SOB! I got caught with the tire in the air doing 40 mph on the onramp entering the freeway and the stater gave me a $525 neglegent driving ticket. Just picked the tire up for about a hundred feet, never broke the speed limit and bingo, high dollar ticket. I went to court and beat it but did leave me with a bad taste for traffic cops.

What you need dude, is some good common sense! Or a moped? Leaving a traffic light with WOT to 170 mph in traffic? I'd never be that foolish if I lived as long as Moses!

If your trying to figure out points it matters what she clocked you at. You said the fine was only $113 for doing 170ish seems very low, so I'm guessing she didn't write you for that. Very lucky to not have went down,even lucker to get off for $113. Headed to Fla. in April so keep your license so we can ride!  
jump9.gif
Just got it back.. what are you talking about :p

My guess the ticket for for something similar to failure to maintain control due to the fish tailing, not the speed.

Drag racing would have got you arrested.

Did the zx rider give you the finger as he/she rode off into the sunset?
Bingo. She got me for swerving in and out of traffic. Um... And there was no cars. SHE LIED..!!!

I'm just happy it was a female.

Fort Myers Bike night coming up on the 21st I beleave. I'll talk to some people and find a local Lawyer that will fight the case for me. In Detroit we had a guy that never lost, $350 a case, Zero points on record, no fines. I'm shur theres someone like that in the area.

Back