Moving from Cali to Florida

I repeat anyone who wants to plan their vacation to SoFla please pm me.
I can save you $ on hotels and make sure you are well taken care of.
My wife is related to everyone in Mia and I can for sure find aplace for you.
After 8yrs of marriage I am still meeting cousins !:rofl:?????
But there is nothing the Cubans can't do and I mean nothing....
If you want to stay here Blanca would be happy to have a stable mate !

Last edited:
Very flat and rains...daily, multiple times. I got rained on 3 different times
on a 30 minuite ride home. Whoever the f decided to call this the sunshine
state...:banghead: Rainforest state is what it is.

Central Fl...cops are everywhere. Be careful.
So are very old, retired, slow drivers.
Still some pretty cool roads though and bikeweek is huge
in Daytona.

Thank all you guys for the responses. Tallahassee will be the spot:beerchug: Don't ride like a maniac and be prepared for rain. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be back California:beerchug:

99% flat and boring not like NC,GA but still there are some some decent roads,just watch the LEOS the really are sport bike haters,we are the target not the cruisers and I'm quoting some of my buddies who are LEO but owns sport bikes.

Thank all you guys for the responses. Tallahassee will be the spot:beerchug: Don't ride like a maniac and be prepared for rain. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be back California:beerchug:

If you are going to be in Tally then you can take day trips out of the state. Thats pretty awesome. I am in Orlando so a day trip north or south and Im still within state lines. LOL. My experience with the police is that they are mostly cool if you are not being unsafe or putting peoples lifes in danger. IF you stop and dont try to run when they pull you over, you get respect and usually just a warning if you dont have a history of driving violations.

If you ever ride to Central Florida, let me know! Id love to meet up!:beerchug:

The cops are very cool if your a good looking female. For guys, you will get tickets! Women who are hot, get away with murder!:thumbsup:

If there's a way to install an A/C on your Busa make sure you do it. The heat/humidity and the damned bugs will make you want to drive your bike into the everglades. And then you have to deal with the crocodiles.

If there's a way to install an A/C on your Busa make sure you do it. The heat/humidity and the damned bugs will make you want to drive your bike into the everglades. And then you have to deal with the crocodiles.

better bugs than dear or bears :poke: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl:

jk

Florida is beautiful for sure, you could check with MET but I think the only turns are these ... :laugh:

Traffic-FreewayInterchangeSimulation.jpg

Back