New to the east coast!!!!!

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hello fellow riders...I had to move to the east coast (Gainesville VA) from Cali. Does anyone know of any busa clubs or riders in this area? thanks and looking forward to finding some good roads out here.
:poke::poke:

MD here...if youre looking for a CLUB check out East Coast Busa's...theyre around the Wash-Met area and I think they reach down to VA.

I think thats the only BUSA club around here...other than the greatest one..which you just joined:laugh:

Rockville, MD here. Less then an hour from Gainesville. Your probably around the best area to ride mountain roads if thats the type of riding your looking for.

Rockville, MD here. Less then an hour from Gainesville. Your probably around the best area to ride mountain roads if thats the type of riding your looking for.

We gotcha beat on mountain roads in south central/western VA:poke::laugh:

We gotcha beat on mountain roads in south central/western VA:poke::laugh:
I must agree. In the Staunton/Waynesboro area we got mountain roads everywhere... Matter of fact, the VA rides used to take place over here and into WV, don't know if they still do...

Sixpack, where are you?

I must agree. In the Staunton/Waynesboro area we got mountain roads everywhere... Matter of fact, the VA rides used to take place over here and into WV, don't know if they still do...

Sixpack, where are you?

SE Beford county, NW Campbell county area. Still a couple hours away from you.

Well we will all have to put a ride together so I know where to ride around here! if the weather gets nice again!! Looking forward to it, even though Ca rodes are going to be hard to beat!!:beerchug:

I'm about 70 miles NW of you in Martinsburg, WV. I occasionally see another Hayabusa here and there, but I'm typically headed south and west for my mountain fix. Welcome to the area. Lots of good riding to be had.

The guys up north ride down and have lunch with me from time to time :) I'm just north of Va Beach :thumbsup:

Welcome to the east coast :welcome:

Last edited:
I am in Md close to BWI ... Cali is a pretty state and awesome weather. We can ride here with a great weather forecast and by the time we are done riding it has changed 3 times...:whistle: Welcome to the org....you will love this site. :welcome:

Back