MotoGP 2019

Rossi so yesteryear :popcorn: 2020 just gonna be a 'Tour' swansong, Vinales does need a good 2020 to keep his seat, its gonna be great to see Quartarao on a full factory bike whenever that is.

Marquez fuel light on with 1 1/2 laps to go , i wonder if that was because he was button (map) playing - his words, prolly just the hard accelerations from the 1st gear corners.

Moto3 was an awesome race as usual lots going on thru out the field :super:

Rossi so yesteryear :popcorn: 2020 just gonna be a 'Tour' swansong, Vinales does need a good 2020 to keep his seat, its gonna be great to see Quartarao on a full factory bike whenever that is.

Marquez fuel light on with 1 1/2 laps to go , i wonder if that was because he was button (map) playing - his words, prolly just the hard accelerations from the 1st gear corners.

Fabio is doing better than the factory Yamahas now, why wouldn’t he be better off staying with Petronas?

Fabio is doing better than the factory Yamahas now, why wouldn’t he be better off staying with Petronas?
He can stay with Petronas just give him full factory access - im sure Petronas can afford it, truth be known they prolly already are buying parts. I think Fabio is on his last engine and they have given him that extra 500rpm.

“Factory access” doesn’t seem to have helped Val or Maverick. And I still want to see Kawasaki and BMW on the grid. :laugh:

Yamaha seems to have a lot of trouble with the new factory bikes being slower than the old bike. Remember Zarco leading the Yammies with a satellite bike too?

Hell Nath , that felt like you just kicked me in the nuts .. Rossi finished !!! Well I like not to think so , but the younger talent is something else and proving it every race I watch , sadly for me . Yes well , you could well be right , but that don't mean I am giving up on him yet , that old boy got some tricks for them young players I'm sure planned for next season !!

400th GP Start for Mr Rossi this weekend its a good place for him to well....:cool:

Michelin have organised a tyre test session after free practice on friday, the island is hard on tyres.

Ive been once to PI back in 2015 cool times for sure , that year teams had to come in after 10 laps because of excessive tyre wear MM disqualified doing 1 lap to many :mad::laugh:

Karel Abraham to out qualify Jorge ? :crazy:

400th GP Start for Mr Rossi this weekend its a good place for him to well....:cool:

Michelin have organised a tyre test session after free practice on friday, the island is hard on tyres.

Ive been once to PI back in 2015 cool times for sure , that year teams had to come in after 10 laps because of excessive tyre wear MM disqualified doing 1 lap to many :mad::laugh:

Karel Abraham to out qualify Jorge ? :crazy:

Is Jorge still riding? :laugh:

BMW will not face GP unless they can have their own ECU and the robot laid CF frame. They would win with that combination. Kawasaki might move to GP but they better hurry if they want Rea as the rider.

The premier class GP racers should have whatever they want to compete, similar to F1 racing. Run the best they can manufacture just like Mercedes and Ferrari etc.

Back