MotoGP 2019

Just watched it on motogp.com, looks like he made it off nicely and just slid (hard to tell for me) but that bike was mangled and flipping all over.

I haven’t seen a bike that tore up in a long while. The rear tire was ripped off the wheel and the wheel almost ripped from the bike altogether. Takes very large cajones to get right back on and ride at those speeds. Having happened right after leaving the pit makes me wonder if something wasn’t as tight as it should’ve been.

I haven’t seen a bike that tore up in a long while. The rear tire was ripped off the wheel and the wheel almost ripped from the bike altogether. Takes very large cajones to get right back on and ride at those speeds. Having happened right after leaving the pit makes me wonder if something wasn’t as tight as it should’ve been.
Carbon swingarm smashed in half and rim rooted.

Did it style too. He had every reason to take it easy, protect his lead, crashed his brains out a couple days previous, etc.. Showing why he has multiple world championships.

quartorro did a great job, satellite team, every lap seeing your board say 93+0 seeing Marks front wheel a few times, you know the pass is coming,.... que the Jaws music. congrats to Marquez.

Another good race , good battle for third , wont spoil it for anyone recording it .

Three brands on the podium and Q times within a second of each other. :cool: Sad though, Rossi crashing out with four laps to go, not that he was challenging anyone.:confused: He has 89 premier wins I think but when was the last one? And why can’t his team beat out the two Petronas Yammies on the front row? (They) outran Dovi’s Ducati and one of them earned Rookie of the Year honors and a second place finish.

Three brands on the podium and Q times within a second of each other. :cool: Sad though, Rossi crashing out with four laps to go, not that he was challenging anyone.:confused: He has 89 premier wins I think but when was the last one? And why can’t his team beat out the two Petronas Yammies on the front row? (They) outran Dovi’s Ducati and one of them earned Rookie of the Year honors and a second place finish.
Especially bad for Rossi at that track , in front of all the big bosses !! Man I luv Rossi , but I can see him running his own team one day , and getting let down by the factory is speeding this up imho .

Also , yes those Yamaha's were supposed to be easily smoked by the Ducati , but they held their own with great maneuvers and tatics , and respectable speed display .
MM equals Mick Doohans premier class victory count , that grinning young master rider sure is on top of his craft . Those Spanish boys sure can ride the wheels off their race bikes , great to watch for sure .

I think Yamaha is being slick. the factory guys can't change as much as the satellite boys. So I think Petronas is running a lot of 2020 stuff and breaking it in. Rossi is chilling waiting for a bike next year. I think Yamaha has promised Rossi 2 years on a competitive bike and that's it. I say Vinales is history.

They all text me regularly. I wasn't supposed to tell you all about that so keep it to yourself.

Back