MotoGP 2018

Is KTM really the one to watch? I mean where is the * next to first podium finish with how many riders in front crashed out in the rain so they could win? Off top of my head I know at least 2.

Suzuki on the other hand I think has a ball rolling and they could get some momentum behind it to really show up in 2019. Can't wait for next season!

Nothing like jump

I simply meant KTM is dumping a huge amount of resources into the MotoGP effort. I stand by that statement.
Sounds good, I have no idea about what KTM is doing, just thought the statement was because of first podium.

Excited to know that they are, be nice to have a another competitor.

Sounds good, I have no idea about what KTM is doing, just thought the statement was because of first podium.

Excited to know that they are, be nice to have a another competitor.
Still waiting to see KTM test that bike with Ohlins suspension instead of the in-house WP stuff.

The technology is available for Ohlin quality suspensions so why can’t a company that wants to, manufacture them instead of buying them? Ferrari and Mercedes don’t use Ohlins.

The technology is available for Ohlin quality suspensions so why can’t a company that wants to, manufacture them instead of buying them? Ferrari and Mercedes don’t use Ohlins.
Good question, but the fact remains that the only successful teams in the sport use their stuff, gotta be a reason.

Changing teams..new faces and a new team photos

FB_IMG_1542706090198.jpg

FB_IMG_1542706082825.jpg

FB_IMG_1542706072598.jpg

FB_IMG_1542706062341.jpg

Good question, but the fact remains that the only successful teams in the sport use their stuff, gotta be a reason.

I'm guessing patents and a very restrictive confidentiality agreement. Also, Ohlins sends techs out to run the suspension setup for teams. Still, you would think someone would reverse engineer it. I can tell you their suspension is magic though, even at the low consumer end.

Ha ha I have no idea what that "Nothing like jump" statement was? Did you type that?
Nope that was all you. Look up at the post.

Anyway 2018 was my first time watching all the races. Got DVR back in Jan so was able to record and watch all of them.

Back