rossi01.jpg

rossi02.jpg

rossi03.jpg

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Qatar ... can't wait either but reason is two fold .

The 2008 Ten Kate Honda makes it's debut there on Feb 23 . I wanna see the lap times of that new creation vs the GP backmarkers .

Did anyone watch Pedrosa's post surgery press conference ? The text is available here . Dani takes a jab at Nicky
Screw that midget  
moon.gif

moon.gif

moon.gif

He should have a lot of fans at the 2 American races now  
whistling.gif
Why that ingrateful lil Bastid! Do you think he would even have a bike to race if Nicky hadn't been doing all the development work on it, so Honda could build it for him. If I was Nicky I would take him out drinking and give him a good ol fashioned blanket party.
laugh.gif

I think this is the same story but on a different site.

Linky

moon.gif

moon.gif

i'm ready for the racing to start. cant wait for indy. pedrosa is a *itch. cant wait to see the welcome he gets in the U.S.  

as far as the season goes i just hope its close that darn duc last year was crazy. i've never seen a guy have the best bike, with the most power with the best tires. he made mince-meat of moto last year. it sucked going into the races knowing who was going to win.

lets at least get on a level playing field. 1st DO AWAY with traction control. that way we can see who can ride and who cant.
firedevil.gif

it will be interesting to see what he can do. i wonder if suzuki will replace capparossi with him next year if he has a couple of good races?
i also saw where Lorenzo & rossi were 1 & 2 in testing in sepang. maybe they can give the duc. a run this year, i hope. the races last year were almost boring.
also saw where that a**clown pedrosa is switching to the #2 plate because he finished 2nd in points last year. doesnt he know 2nd is the 1st loser. what a jerk.
firedevil.gif

Yes Saygbye I agree .. a lot of the races last season were extremely boring with Casey running circles around the competition. Looking forward to seeing what development the Yamaha/Honda teams have done this off season.

Didn't Hayden state that Honda told him, before last year's season with the 800's, that they were not developing the new bike for him (inferring that it was developed for Pedrosa)? If that's the case, why wouldn't have Hayden jumped teams?

On another note, I think I'm going to subscribe to MotoGP's website to watch them.

Wow Pedrosa using #2 is purely a stab at Rossi, as in I finished ahead of you...

Good to see Spies doing at least 2 wildcards
cool.gif

I'm joining the Moto GP web site. I got a lot of catching up to do. Definately looking forward to all the races this year. I got to watch alot of the WSB races last year and there was definately some good racing going on there.

copperone: what does it cost to join to get all the extra features and races?

if they did tell hayden that i think the only reason to stay would be because his chances of winning are still better with repsol than with a sat. team. yamaha has all slots full. suzuki has vermulin(?) and capparossi. and the kawas just got a new rider. btw if they did tell him that after winning a championship i would be shocked. didnt he do the majority of testing on the 800? i would love to see him leave honda anyway. like him, honda not so much. .02

Back