MotoGP 2018

George is gonna spit tacks when he sees just how close Danilo came to wiping the both of them out today.
A big crash for Tito (looks ok btw)who was following MM around.
The Prillias of SR and AE are off to a dodgey start with both bikes having more issues.

George is gonna spit tacks when he sees just how close Danilo came to wiping the both of them out today.
A big crash for Tito (looks ok btw)who was following MM around.
The Prillias of SR and AE are off to a dodgey start with both bikes having more issues.
Petrucci is really pissing and moaning about Lorenzo nowadays. Not exactly sure why. Winning gets in people's heads I suppose. Looked like his bad from the angle I saw.

Does it ever NOT rain over there?:crazy:Seems like they have to contend with damned rain all over Europe throughout 1/2 of the season(bring back Indy and Laguna Seca,with COTA we'll have at least 3 races almost guaranteed to run in the dry :laugh:).
I remember the Indy MotoGP race in like 2008 when Hurricane Ike (?) rolled through. Didn't get much nastier than that. Frankly I could use some rain right now.

Just read that they are expecting huge rain tomorrow and are discussing pushing race to Monday or even earlier in the day tomorrow... Set your DVR accordingly.

Last edited:
I remember the Indy MotoGP race in like 2008 when Hurricane Ike (?) rolled through. Didn't get much nastier than that. Frankly I could use some rain right now.

Just read that they are expecting huge rain tomorrow and are discussing pushing race to Monday or even earlier in the day tomorrow... Set your DVR accordingly.
Now official, race rescheduled to 11:30 local time...

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/08/25/schedule-changes-motogp-race-11-30-local-time/268697

That was a NASTY FP4 session....
Gamble for Miller on slicks didnt pay off this time in Q2, factory Yamawahs ditto but Zarco showed them again on last years bike lol, George did a great job with the Duke.

Back