MotoGP team standings going into May 2022

dcnblues

Registered
I haven't followed MotoGP in a while, but the third gen Hayabusa is getting me interested again. In Suzuki, specifically. Guess who's first place in the team standings in MotoGP right now? Hell I was surprised that the world champion was a Suzuki Rider in 2020 (Joan Mir). There's also a reality TV series about MotoGP that just had its first Season released on Amazon Prime for the 2021 season. It's called MotoGP Unlimited, and it's pretty interesting: MotoGP Unlimited: When is it released, how can I watch and more

Prime also currently has (Faster (2003) - IMDb), and (The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid (Video 2006) - IMDb)

The next race is Sunday, 6 p.m. ET on MSNBC. Here's the MotoGP NBC Sports schedule

MotoGP: Grand Prix of the Americas | EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | 4/10/22

MotoGP: Portuguese Grand Prix | EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | 4/24/22

I did a search and there are pretty much no MotoGP posts on this forum for this decade. Or I did a bad search. But,

Anyone else getting in the mood to get their Suzuki on? *Rin is the other Suzuki rider.

Screenshot 2022-04-29 2.21.10 PM.png

Last edited:
I haven't followed MotoGP in a while, but the third gen Hayabusa is getting me interested again. In Suzuki, specifically. Guess who's first place in the team standings in MotoGP right now? Hell I was surprised that the world champion was a Suzuki Rider in 2020 (Joan Mir). There's also a reality TV series about MotoGP that just had its first Season released on Amazon Prime for the 2021 season. It's called MotoGP Unlimited, and it's pretty interesting: MotoGP Unlimited: When is it released, how can I watch and more

Prime also currently has (Faster (2003) - IMDb), and (The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid (Video 2006) - IMDb)

The next race is Sunday, 6 p.m. ET on MSNBC. Here's the MotoGP NBC Sports schedule

MotoGP: Grand Prix of the Americas | EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | 4/10/22

MotoGP: Portuguese Grand Prix | EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | 4/24/22

I did a search and there are pretty much no MotoGP posts on this forum for this decade. Or I did a bad search. But,

Anyone else getting in the mood to get their Suzuki on? *Rin is the other Suzuki rider.

View attachment 1650295

Use the search function under MotoGP 2022. That’s where we post such things.

Back