Catalunya MotoGP June 10

GoFaster

Just A Little Faster...
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know if the Catalunya, Spain MotoGP is going to be televised? Speed channel usually has the MotoGP on their channel on the Sunday of the day of the race. For some reason, this coming up Sunday, June 10, only the MotoGP 250 race is being televised. The Speed Channel shows the MotoGP 250, and then normally follows the 250cc class with the regular MotoGP Championship. I cannot find the regular MotoGP Championship (the 800cc class) being televised at all. I thought that maybe ESPN was going to show it instead for some reason, but I cannot find it there either.
rock.gif

ESPN has the F-1 Race Practice (Friday) and Qualifing (Sat) but isn't showing the Race Sun. I think it's on CBS or whatever (3 this year not on SPEED) with the absolutely WORST commentators ever (Sam Posie for one). And Yea, NO MotoGp on Sunday ? I have the same question
rock.gif

This Sunday, F1 is on FOX at 1:00 p.m. EDT, and MotoGP is on CBS at 1:30 p.m. EDT.

Both F1 and MotoGP will be carried for the next several weeks on FOX and CBS, respectively.

Here's the F1 and MotoGP schedule for "regular" tv (but check your local listings, 'cause I don't want anyone complaining! This is the schedule for Philly):

Sunday, June 10: F1 on FOX at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Sunday, June 10: MotoGP on CBS at 1:30 p.m. EDT
Sunday, June 17: F1 on FOX at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Saturday, June 30: MotoGP on CBS at 2:00 p.m. EDT
Sunday, July 1: F1 on Fox at 8:00 a.m. EDT
Sunday, July 8: F1 on Fox at 8:00 a.m. EDT
Sunday, July 15: MotoGP on CBS at 1:00 p.m. EDT

So pissed. I was in Barcelona 2 years ago when the MotoGP was there.

I was a cruiser guy at the time (new rider) and didn't even think I would be interested.

What a chance I missed out on.

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 07 2007,07:05) Here's the F1 and MotoGP schedule for "regular" tv (but check your local listings, 'cause I don't want anyone complaining!  This is the schedule for Philly):

You rock!!!
super.gif

Thank you very much!!! Just set up the DVR!
beerchug.gif

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif
jump9.gif

(Nekosohana @ Jun. 07 2007,07:11) So pissed.  I was in Barcelona 2 years ago when the MotoGP was there.

I was a cruiser guy at the time (new rider) and didn't even think I would be interested.

What a chance I missed out on.
That would have been awesome! Live and learn. Can't keep dwelling on it, right?
cool.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Jun. 07 2007,07:05) Here's the F1 and MotoGP schedule for "regular" tv (but check your local listings, 'cause I don't want anyone complaining!  This is the schedule for Philly):

jump9.gif

beerchug.gif

MotoGP World Championship

SCHEDULE - All Times Eastern & Subject To Change

Show Date
British Grand Prix Sun, Jun 24 6:00PM (SDD)
British Grand Prix Wed, Jun 27 2:00PM
British Grand Prix Wed, Jun 27 3:00AM
Czech Grand Prix Sun, Aug 19 6:00PM (SDD)
San Marino Sun, Sep 2 4:00PM (SDD)
Portugal Sun, Sep 16 4:00PM (SDD)
Japan Sun, Sep 23 6:00PM (SDD)
Australian Grand Prix Sun, Oct 14 6:00PM (SDD)
Malaysian Grand Prix Sun, Oct 21 6:00PM (SDD)
Valencia Grand Prix Sun, Nov 4 6:00PM (SDD)

Return to Programming

IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTE
The Catalunyan, Dutch, German and USGP (Laguna Seca) will be televised on a broadcast network. Please check local listings for time and channel in your area.

Got Broadband? man that free Onboardspeedpass free access is great for watching all the races. No more waiting to see what they want to show on Two wheel Tuesday! All AMA no GP!
super.gif

Back