MotoGP 2012 Starts Easter Weekend!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
YEE HAAWWW

Another Season of MotoGP begins in Qatar (night race) this weekend!! Who will bring home the title this year? Stoner again? Lorenzo? Pedrosa? And how about Rossi?

I am so appreciative of Cheferman for turning me on to all the stuff you can watch on MotoGP.com; the price is well worth all the videos (race, practice, qualifying for all three - motogp, moto2 and moto3). Last night I watched FP1 for Motogp (Spies had the best time!) and FP3 for Moto2. In about an hour from now, I'll get to watch Motogp FP2 LIVE and FP3 later today, with QP tomorrow and the Race on Sunday!

Since I bought that Logitech Reveue, my HD TV can now stream the video in HD over my TV, making for a full race experience!

www.motogp.com

I hope Ben steps it up this season. I would like to see him take the championship this year but I think Stoner may do it again.

Stoner is the man they'll all be trying to keep up with this season, no doubt about that at all!!! :thumbsup: And it would be great to see him defend his title successfully!! :cheerleader:

Lorenzo and Pedrosa (...and Davisioso, maybe?) should be pushing him hard all the way, though! :fight:

And Rossi....well, I hope for his own sake he can beat all of the CRT bikes home.....coz if he doesn't, he and Ducati are gonna look even sillier than they did last season!!! :deadhorse:

Why don' t you like Jason?

P.S. Watching FP2 live now; Pedrosa just lowsided, had to change leathers and coming back out on spare bike..

Lorenzo has best time right now...

Why don' t you like Jason?

P.S. Watching FP2 live now; Pedrosa just lowsided, had to change leathers and coming back out on spare bike..

Lorenzo has best time right now...

Two things, one I never thought he was "up to par" in AMA and he kept getting all the breaks. Second, I met him at Road America and he was just a prick...

Not a fan..

Two things, one I never thought he was "up to par" in AMA and he kept getting all the breaks. Second, I met him at Road America and he was just a prick...

Not a fan..

He's got a great race school reputation down here, and did you see him ride the Daytona 200? He made an incredible run at the end..he passed me at Barber last month like I was in REVERSE...

He's got a great race school reputation down here, and did you see him ride the Daytona 200? He made an incredible run at the end..he passed me at Barber last month like I was in REVERSE...

The 200 is still on my DVR :banghead:

I saw you gettin' passed at Barber :laugh:

Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but wasn't impressed..

Let's put it this way, Matt Mladdin was WAY more social! :whistle:

FP2 Results top 10
Stoner 1:55:960
Lorenzo
Dovi
Spies
Barbera
Pedrosa
Hayden
Crutchlow
Bradl
Rossi

In 2 hours, FP3 starts :)

FP3 Results (way to go Crutchlow!); Spies crashed out 10 minutes into the session...

Casey Stoner running down Ben Spies com'in out of the last corner in the rain was one of the best finishes ever - IMHO Can't wait for more :please:

Lamb just wants the racing to be better. That doesnt mean that these guys arent the most talented in the world or that the bikes arent the greatest ever built. Just that he wants the competition to be closer to each other throughout the entire race, increasing potential for racing worth watching.

With that being said

Go Ben!

Go Casey!

Race turned out to be close, and very exciting. Stoner took and held the lead thru most of the race, but Pedrosa (who had a GREAT start) and Lorenzo did not give up. When Stoner's tires wore down (or that 'chatter' he'd been complaining about all week caught up with him) they both caught and passed him, making for a great finish. Crutchlow did an outstanding job, tailing Dovi thru most of the race and finally passing him in the last 5 laps. Something wrong with Spies bike he didn't do well at all. Rossi still trying I hope he's getting a lot of $$ from Ducati to ride for them, because it's killing his credibility to win; his days as king just well may be over.

I watch both races last night after I got home.

Lamb busa said:
Lamb just wants the racing to be better. That doesnt mean that these guys arent the most talented in the world or that the bikes arent the greatest ever built. Just that he wants the competition to be closer to each other throughout the entire race, increasing potential for racing worth watching.

With that being said

Go Ben!

Go Casey!

Moto2 taken up a knotch:thumbsup: oh yeah!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Liked the Moto 3,Moto 2 was a good race but question Marquez move on the last lap.Bit dirty
Bit flat the Moto Gp itself .Casey looked to be on it but faded.Arm Pump ?Jorge kept with it it and won in the end
Only 3 aliens now:(:(:(:(

Back