SWEET MotoGP video...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
This is one of the best MotoGP videos I've seen on the net. Sorry if it's a repost. I just saw it for the first time on another board. My favorite is the slide around the right hander at about 2:11 minutes in. It starts out slow, but give it about a minute and 22 seconds and hang on!
biggrin.gif

MotoGP Animals...

Also love the slides around 3:55 minutes in.
super.gif
And you KNOW I love the footage at 4:05 minutes in!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134096609 -->

I think I watched it almost twenty times over the last week... Good post BT!

Sweet
cool.gif

How do I save that video??
What an awesome video

Or, Since it won't let you "Save target as" or any other easy way to save, you need to be resourceful. After viewing it, you'll need to go to your browsers location for temporary internet files. Sort the files by size and find the large 11MB file with the timestamp of when you viewed it. Copy and save to preferred location. Add the .wmv extension to the file name if necessary to view in Windows media player.

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134101216 -->

Sweet
cool.gif

How do I save that video??
Whatan awesome video

Since it won't let you "Save target as" or any other easy way to save, you need to be resourceful. After viewing it, you'll need to go to your browsers location for temporary internet files. Sort the files by size and find the large 11MB file with the timestamp of when you viewed it. Copy and save to preferred location. Add the .wmv extension to the file name if necessary to view in Windows media player.
Or click the easy linky I posted ahead of you and save to hard drive.
laugh.gif

Chris, do you have any Mustang or fast car vids. I still remember the black Kenne Bell charged vid. Just sick!

Back