Rossi let Hayden win the race.

I aint saying crap about this one anymore!
wow.gif

Alright, let's get one thing clear.

If the race was not fixed, maybe this was unclear, to many of you, then Rossi didn't put 100% into the race. With that being said, it wasn't a true race.

It was a show for entertainment purposes only!!

I was there at the race and I did not think Rossi look very happy when he did not get pole with his last minute run. Later, he seemed to adjust to not being on pole.

Fixed? Yeah right...Fixed like the new track record set by Nicky. Also Nicky was very consistent with his lap times and mostly lower than Rossi.

If the race was not fixed, maybe this was unclear, to many of you, then Rossi didn't put 100% into the race.  With that being said, it wasn't a true race.

Ahhh, lord.
poke.gif

Fixed??
You guys are jaded by gambling. Go find a group for your therapy.

As for Hayden and Edwards 1+2..... very nice. Homefield advantage. Did you miss Rossi & Biaggi in Italy??? Yup.... 1+2.....

As for Rossi being the best ever??? Schwantz beats him..... On a f*ckin' Suzuki no less too......

If the race was not fixed, maybe this was unclear, to many of you, then Rossi didn't put 100% into the race.  With that being said, it wasn't a true race.

PLEASE....

I dismantled your every claim and this is all you can come up with?
biggrin.gif

I do agree with one part of your post. He did NOT put 100% into that race. He was a bit scared and rode conservatively. He KNEW he couldn't beat Hayden, so he settled for 3rd place. Smart man cuz 16 points is better than crashing.

Ok, 2 parts.... MotoGP IS for entertainment purposes, I also agree with that.

How long have you watched MotoGP? Just curious.

PLEASE....

I dismantled your every claim and this is all you can come up with?  
biggrin.gif

I do agree with one part of your post.  He did NOT put 100% into that race.  He was a bit scared and rode conservatively.  He KNEW he couldn't beat Hayden, so he settled for 3rd place.  Smart man cuz 16 points is better than crashing.

Ok, 2 parts.... MotoGP IS for entertainment purposes, I also agree with that.

How long have you watched MotoGP?  Just curious.
Oh please, Rossi scared?! You must be joking.

Go rent the movie Faster. It shows Rossi riding with a heart rate monitor to see his heart rate a various stages throughout a race. His heart rate never reaches a level that would indicate stress. His level is similar to someone playing around not racing a mototrcycle at speeds of 180+.

It also shows Biaggis' heart rate. Biaggis' heart rate on the other hand, is high. Similar to someone working their ass of to win.

Both tests were giving during the same race, and Rossi won without a problem. Biaggi tests shows himn stressed out and working extremely hard to win. Rossis' tests indicates he's playin' around and wins.

Rossi was not scared. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As far as your last question, I've been watching MotoGP and other Superbike, AMA, and others for a number of years.

Fixed??

As for Hayden and Edwards 1+2..... very nice. Homefield advantage. Did you miss Rossi & Biaggi in Italy??? Yup.... 1+2.....

As for Rossi being the best ever??? Schwantz beats him..... On a f*ckin' Suzuki no less too......
Rossi is the best rider of the current generation, without a doubt. The best ever? There is a realistic argument for that.
Okay, he got beat by Schwantz, on a Suzi.......does that lessen his ability, or mean that he is no longer the best? No, Jordan missed a dunk every now and again, it just reminded us that he was human............
BTW, I like the new avatar!

Fixed??

Rossi is the best rider of the current generation, without a doubt. The best ever? There is a realistic argument for that.
Okay, he got beat by Schwantz, on a Suzi.......does that lessen his ability, or mean that he is no longer the best? No, Jordan missed a dunk every now and again, it just reminded us that he was human............
BTW, I like the new avatar!
Hahaha!
Gotta love it Brownie!!

J/K - I'm just a huge Schwantz fan from waaaaaay back! LOL!
(Read: Jaded!)

No doubt Rossi is friggin awesome! Good being Italian baby!!

Like that new avatar eh?? thx!! LOL!

Back