Moto what

gunsavy

Registered
just watched the first episode of AMA primetime better than nothing but WTF is Moto gt 1 Moto gt 2 still don't know if DMG is good or bad for the sport then again the multiple lead changes makes the season seem promising
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought the show was HORRIBLE ! Not only TWO WEEKS after the race, but poor coverage, as in, when the Ducati go from first/second place to ---- NOT to be seen in third.

It also showed its importance to Suzuki when Matt admitted that they ONLY received their bike 2 Days before the race, and the day before was his FIRST time on the bike. Think the race was good, think again. How could you get a new bike, have NO practice time, win SUPER POLE and then WIN THE RACE, if some other MAJOR team thought this was THE SERIES !

My take???, if I miss a race, I'VE MISSED NOTHING :beerchug:

I apologize if my posts are getting monotonous on this subject but man! :rofl:They have ruined the entire AMA professional road racing series!

Lets take a look at what remains of the AMA "Supersport" Series. Last year without question one of the most entertaining series to watch bar none. In Fontana the series that now goes by that name (sorry had to pause to throw up in my mouth a little) Had 7 (total) entries for the race in Fontana this weekend! In Qualifying they were separated by a total of 6 seconds!!! What a show! Why would a sponsor or for that matter any manufacturer even bother to support this series? Then in the new "Daytona Sportbike" Class Danny Eslick finished the job he started in Daytona and smoked em all on his 1125cc Buell. What is so remarkable is that he is racing against 600cc Japanese bikes. Again what a show!
Link

By this time next year Mat Mladin will not be racing in this country. He will either retire or go join Spies in WSBK and really liven that series up.

Thank God MTV is showing Nitro Circus or I would have no Domestic motorcycle related television worth watching. This from a devout lifelong motorcycle racing fan! :cookoo:

Always wondered HOW they felt a 600cc would ever be equal to an 1125 cc Twin. "OH Yeah", silly me - I forgot :whistle:, IT'S A HARLEY ??? ? So I guess the lone Ducati 848 can now be changed with an 1098 :laugh:

What a confused and SORRY series :beerchug:

Back