harley riders....

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Just watched the episode of south park that makes fun of harley riders. Immature maybe a tad a but definitely hilarious :rofl:
Its season 13 episode 12 if anyone wondered...
Gave me a good laugh! I'm on duty so I'm way bored
Posted via Mobile Device

Just watched the episode of south park that makes fun of harley riders. Immature maybe a tad a but definitely hilarious :rofl:
Its season 13 episode 12 if anyone wondered...
Gave me a good laugh! I'm on duty so I'm way bored
Posted via Mobile Device

Caution NSFW or children.

Last edited by a moderator:
HarleyFags-1.jpg

BRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRA..."Look at me! I own a Harley! Everyone, pay me attention! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE!" BRABRABRABRABRABRABRABRA *Stall*

I'd be offended if it weren't true. Sitting in Big Bear this morning I watched a group ride through and the first two guys were smoking cigarettes....how the hell do you do that? And being in an area prone to wildfires I was wondering what they were going to do with the butts when they were done, swallow them ? :laugh:

I'd be offended if it weren't true. Sitting in Big Bear this morning I watched a group ride through and the first two guys were smoking cigarettes....how the hell do you do that? And being in an area prone to wildfires I was wondering what they were going to do with the butts when they were done, swallow them ? :laugh:

Big bea the mountain in cali right?
I was there a year ago on the 4th of july.
Beautiful place
Posted via Mobile Device

I would just like to know where and when at what point Harley riders determined they were so much better than folks on sport bikes ?
I knock not all of them but I would say at last 8 out of 10 of them ride by me and don't even acknowledge me . Like their kings of the road .

I didn't mention it but last week wife and I took Adam to park to practice his bicycle riding without training wheels . There were three guys on their Harleys there watching us . I proudly bragged 'he's only three and can ride'. They said great now you just need to get him a motorcycle . I replied 'well I have a Hayabusa at home and it won't be long before he's riding it' They looked at me me and said smartly 'well you should get something more comfortable' ok sorry no my fuse is lit so without a second thought I reply 'it is a very comfy bike but I really prefer reliability over comfort' and 'never in my life have I seen a Jap bike broke down on side of road!' (true statement) 30 yrs not one .
Then they came back with 'Well it ain't American'
Again as nice as I could be I asked them when was last time they looked at wiring harness on their own bikes and if they knew it was most likely made by Denso in JAPAN. Now they were a bit fumed and curious . I walked away to watch Adam but two mins later the wife goes look over there and they were lifting seats and looking all over the bikes . I promise you if it had said made in USA on te harnesses I would have been called over but it was silent . Also most likely they don't realize Harleys are now made with American scrap iron sent to Japan for refinement and sent back as steel to be used for them either ! :)

yeah half of harley riders do seem pretty smug. Its a shame. We all have two wheels its jus ours happen to be less obnoxious (sometimes) and fast :)
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah half of harley riders do seem pretty smug. Its a shame. We all have two wheels its jus ours happen to be less obnoxious (sometimes) and fast :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Cap and I noticed on the open road everyone waved. Until we were close to Sturgis... then it changed. Cap was behind me for some of the trip, I said if they don't wave for me, you can wave the bird at them :rofl: I don't think he did.

Cap and I noticed on the open road everyone waved. Until we were close to Sturgis... then it changed. Cap was behind me for some of the trip, I said if they don't wave for me, you can wave the bird at them :rofl: I don't think he did.

It's def a group mentality . The onesies and twosies most often wave back to me but anymore than that and group mentality takes over and they all just ride by with their noses up in the air .

It is sad but, most of the ones buying a HD are not true motorcyclists.
They are in it for the social event and the clothing.
This became very evident to me last year.
I was cleaning the busa at a motel in the Black Hills. Surrounded by a group (men and women riders) on harleys from Minnesota. One of the women asked what brake do you use the most? I was about to bite through my lip in order to contain the smart azz comment fighting to get out. I continued to hear a 10 minute debate between them on which brake you should use more. It was priceless. :laugh:
Not to worry, they finally voted on the front. I would not have left with them thinking other wise. I just asked God to watch out for them.

It's def a group mentality . The onesies and twosies most often wave back to me but anymore than that and group mentality takes over and they all just ride by with their noses up in the air .

They may be the ones that trailer their bikes. :rofl:

What's funny is they have no right to be so pompous. There's nothing super special about their bikes? No visual or performance special features...
Posted via Mobile Device

all their attitude would go out the window if they rode alone and needed help in the middle of nowhere. Luckily it is a small group.

It may also be an unfortunate opinion from them gathered as a result of a small percentage of sport bike riders who 'stunt' 'act crazy' 'ride wheelies' and do other things non sensible on the street . It is a fact I would argue that the majority of stupidity and folks who run from police or get in trouble are sport bike riders . So they may just be assuming 'you' or 'i' are one of the dummies rather than just a sane biker ?
I don't remember ever seeing a Harley flying thru lanes down I95 or something similar ? So we are guilty and not worth it by association and group ?
Maybe ?

Very true blanca I'm sure that doesn't help our rep...
But they also have that I own a harley so automatically I'm better attitude but I'm sure what blance said has a big affect on it
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in the service and got put into a school before I could get promoted and it was me and another guy riding, my busa and his H-D. One day he just walks up out of no where and goes "Mines better, just wanted to let you know that". I didnt say anything back, just left and went home. Next day his bike would start and he got stranded at the school. Karma, just saying

Also I found this one day, not the funniest but still shows that they have their own special breed too.

I'm in the service and got put into a school before I could get promoted and it was me and another guy riding, my busa and his H-D. One day he just walks up out of no where and goes "Mines better, just wanted to let you know that". I didnt say anything back, just left and went home. Next day his bike would start and he got stranded at the school. Karma, just saying

Also I found this one day, not the funniest but still shows that they have their own special breed too.

- Jackass Harley Davidson Edition[/url]

Now that's some funny stuff...I love the one "look mom, no hands" :rofl::rofl:
What a dweeb.

Back