MOTO NEWS TAKE ON THE GEN 3. DAMNING WITHOUT FAINT PRAISE

I still say it would have made more sense for Suzuki to have used this bike to capture the sport tour segment with a higher windshield, hard bags and a more relaxed sitting position. The bike would be better suited for that role instead of being stuck between worlds like it is now.

There is no sense of Suzuki still pretending they have a stake in the hyper bike segment-that ship has sailed.
Didn’t they try that with the B king?

All three are in Sport-Touring segment but Busa is Sporter where ZZR 1400 is Tourer
Welcome KANKI!

I own an 08 ZX-14 and an 08 busa. I'll agree with you the Hayabusa handles noticeably better and it is more sporty in stock trim than the ZX-14. They are still both big heavy bikes though. Although I do my best to improve the handling characteristics of both my bikes, the reason I have them is for the power.

I like the B King all except the exhaust....if I found one before I got the bike I have now, I would have had one instead.

Just the exhaust? Not the entire tail section, not the helmet headlight, not the bulbous tank surround? To each their own eh but I gotta say, to me it ain’t a pretty motorcycle.
9F4719F9-866F-463F-BA25-B4E6CE5D5F41.jpeg
2E0F33F6-9AA6-42C1-B625-E34A1D43A8DB.png

Back