I probably just insured suzuki will announce a gen 3 very soon...

Tb3

Registered
I'm back on a busa again!:thumbsup::super:
After selling the 2011 last fall I figured surely suzuki would update the hayabusa soon since its been 12 years:rolleyes: and 20 years since it was introduced. Nope:redface:
ive got a new girlfriend, and for the first time in my life I have a girlfriend that is into sport bikes, not cruisers.:thumbsup: so shes been encouraging me constantly to geta busa again so we can enjoy some 2up sport bike riding (the rc51 is very not comfortable for her, or me for that matter lol)
Brand new 19. No differances tween this and my 11 I can find except the brembos and abs. I love the paint and wheel color even more than the pearl white I had.
Feels good to be back in the saddle. So now that I just dropped the coin for this thing I fully expect suzuki to announce a new hayabusa
20190720_132815.jpg

I'm back on a busa again!:thumbsup::super:
After selling the 2011 last fall I figured surely suzuki would update the hayabusa soon since its been 12 years:rolleyes: and 20 years since it was introduced. Nope:redface:
ive got a new girlfriend, and for the first time in my life I have a girlfriend that is into sport bikes, not cruisers.:thumbsup: so shes been encouraging me constantly to geta busa again so we can enjoy some 2up sport bike riding (the rc51 is very not comfortable for her, or me for that matter lol)
Brand new 19. No differances tween this and my 11 I can find except the brembos and abs. I love the paint and wheel color even more than the pearl white I had.
Feels good to be back in the saddle. So now that I just dropped the coin for this thing I fully expect suzuki to announce a new hayabusa
View attachment 1601862
Nice bike and glad you found your way back to a Busa...

I think you are safe from having to buy a Gen 3:lol:

First mod?

Pretty much same stuff I did last time except this time do the header and ecm reflash.
Ive already ordered a fender eliminator and will send me seats off to ballz.
Biggest thing I'm focussing on right now is if I go ahead and order the v&h slip ons and wait for a header to become available (other than the 2g+ titanium option:D...or wait on a review for the black widow..etc....
I did just find this, looks like its even showing in stock? I want to retain dual mufflers

Thanks everybody! First ride this evening (too hot earlier) was 2up and I remembered real quick how big the busa is lol. I sold my old 1000 hurricane last fall shortly after the busa. My 2 other "fast" bikes right now are the rc51 and a z900rs and both of those are way more flickable than the busa.
I just ordered one of those fuel tank mounted plastic passenger grab handles for my gal. Shes not caring so much for rhe rear grab bar

I sure hope Suzuki makes a 1540 cc motor to go on the new busa. I feel like if they just do a 1441 or 1500 Kawasaki would just do a 1500+ bike. Its definitely possible because gen 2 busas are taking1507 kits. If Suzuki doesn't go a least 1500 cc its over. And I hope it stays all motor no power adders.

Reactions: Tb3
I sure hope Suzuki makes a 1540 cc motor to go on the new busa. I feel like if they just do a 1441 or 1500 Kawasaki would just do a 1500+ bike. Its definitely possible because gen 2 busas are taking1507 kits. If Suzuki doesn't go a least 1500 cc its over. And I hope it stays all motor no power adders.

IF, Suzuki comes out with a Gen 3, it will most likely be boosted I figure. Kawasaki is having so much success with it's supercharged bike that I can see them dropping their ZX14R as the H2 out performs it now. The technology in the H2 will only get better as it is getting real world testing now.

Suzuki has toyed with supercharging already as the original B King was supercharged but never got released to the public in that version. I see a supercharger in the Hayabusa's future sadly...

Suzuki has toyed with supercharging already as the original B King was supercharged but never got released to the public in that version. I see a supercharger in the Hayabusa's future sadly...

Sadly? Why sadly? You don't like forced induction in general or superchargers specifically? I agree Suzuki can't afford to catch up they've got to get a good step ahead.

Sadly? Why sadly? You don't like forced induction in general or superchargers specifically? I agree Suzuki can't afford to catch up they've got to get a good step ahead.

Sadly because it would mean the future of high performance will be locked into induction of some sort.

I like the simplicity of a N/A motorcycle but am smart enough to know they have reached their pinnacle in performance.

Cars, trucks, snowmobiles, jet skis are all boosted so the technology is there for the picking.

I did drive an F-150 Lightning once and the supercharger whine was intoxicating I must admit.....

Back