More TRAILER bullSHID

Damn, that really sucks, Brad. You live in a city of friggin' thieves.

Any chance you can recoup some of the loss under your Home Owner's policy. When my families luggage and X-mas gifts got stolen in NYC our home owner's covered the loss up to $10k.

I guess what's in Vegas DOESN"T always stay in Vegas....sorry, just trying to lighten up the mood.

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 13 2007,12:37) I guess what's in Vegas DOESN"T always stay in Vegas....sorry, just trying to lighten up the mood.
OK, that worked!
laugh.gif

On another note I just picked up my new Kimber Ultra CDP II, .45ACP. It would be nice to try it out on someone, oops, I mean something.
wink.gif

It gets better. AAA just called and tells me my policy expired on 4/8 and that the trailer is not covered since they declined to auto renew since I now live in Nevada.

So no insurance and no chance of recovery. Looks like it is going to be a great weekend.!

The insurance issue is easy to handle. Advise your claim rep that you do not want to handle the trailer replacement. Rather have them notify you when they have found a 2004 Haul-Mark low boy with approx 2000 miles on it with diamind plate lowers etc. Once they realize it cannot be found and call a dealer they'll be a little more realistic.
FYI, I have stated value policies on all my trailers. I add at least $500 to the purchase price to offset Deductables and Inflation. The regular Trailer insurance price was $4 cheaper per year on my 5X10, $10 cheper per year on my 7 X 16, $20 on my 7 ton Equipment trailer and $30 on the 8 X 24 Enclosed. Auto Owners / Southern Owners is my Ins. Co. It also helps that the wife works there
beerchug.gif

Back