More TRAILER bullSHID

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
Well about a month ago I posted a thread about someone breaking into my trailer the first night I had it here in Las Vegas.

Well after that i moved it to Anthem Heights (supposedly the good part of town). well I just received a call from a co-worker that my trailer has now been stolen. I hate this fricken town. Doesn't anybody work for what they want?
rant.gif

This pisses me off. Just in case...

It is a Haulmark EDGE Low haul, 8 x 12ft, black with Diamond plate all around the bottm and American racing mag wheels.

Keep yer eyes open. I will not be giving a reward, but you can wathc me brutalize whomever took it if you find them for me!

Sorry to hear.....man them bastids need their balls cut off.
guns.gif

Hope you get it back.

(Ken02busa @ Apr. 12 2007,20:13) you have insurance, right?
Yes, I do. However, I assume AAA will only pay a depreciated value. The trailer was 3 years old but only had about 2000 miles on it. It was like brand new. I paid $5360 for it. I would be willing to bet they only pay me $2K.

Yeah it really pisses me off that there are some people that don't want to work for anything and make a living off of stealing from people who do. I think that stiffer penalties should be imposed on people who steal.
guns.gif
Sorry to hear it dude. Somehow, whomever stole it will probably take it out-of-state to sell it. No parting out a trailer. Either that, or they are going to use it themselves.

I wouldn't watch you brutalize them I would help you!
guns.gif

Hope you get yours back and they get what they deserve!

Sorry to hear ... that really stinks. Wonder if anyone makes a chip that could be hidden on a trailer (or bike) so that it could be tracked by GPS?

i hope you find your trailer and the scumbags that took it get everything they deserve!!!
guns.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Apr. 13 2007,09:44) Sorry to hear ... that really stinks.  Wonder if anyone makes a chip that could be hidden on a trailer (or bike) so that it could be tracked by GPS?
there are actually quite a few out there...here is one that can be wired straight into your electrical system and tracked on-line http://www.lightninggps.com/gps-tra....ng.html

Back