Trailer camera systems - anyone use them?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I've found what I think is a solution for putting some cameras on my trailer. I've been looking for something that would allow me to monitor the load as well as to the rear both day time and night time. I found this company here in Brooklyn that sells kits from 249-500 depending on options, they even have a quick connect setup to/from the trailer and truck to make it easy to get setup.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Here's what I'm looking at
rvs-770-614.jpg

Looks like a better set up than one's I have had in the past...

I have used the $120 (believe they are down to about $80 now) set ups and they work ok for a short distance, but being wireless they simply can not transmit the signal through the trailer~!~

I've thought about getting a more expensive unit myself, but as bad luck as I've had with the cheaper units I'd like to see one work well first...

Yours being hard wired instead of wireless should make a great deal of difference~!~

the cameras are 100% weather proof and they have a larger option with side cameras, looks pretty slick from what I saw, just waiting on the tax return to pull the trigger :thumbsup:

If there is enough interest I can ask if he'll do a deal for the Org, this package is $320 but the single cam setup is only $250, which for what it is, seems to be a deal unless someone knows of a better setup for less :whistle:

That is a really good idea for when you are hauling and parked somewhere. You could check in on the bike without even opening the trailer.

Back