Busas trailer on 79S in pa

1badasbusa

Registered
Busas trailered on 79S in pa

I was on my way home from work today. As i merged on to the highway I noticed 3 bikes. One in the back of a truck ( red honda cbr) and 2 busas on a trailer ( a gold 99 busa and a all blue 07 busa) The plate on the blue busa looked like michigan. I think. The truck was a black primered older full size chevy lowered. They were heading south on interstate 79 in Pa.Would that happen to be anyone on here from the org? I rarely see any busas out on the road. It was nice seeing 2 of them together.

Last edited:
Re: Busas trailered on 79S in pa

I was on my way home from work today. As i merged on to the highway I noticed 3 bikes. One in the back of a truck ( red honda cbr) and 2 busas on a trailer ( a gold 99 busa and a all blue 07 busa) The plate on the blue busa looked like michigan. I think. The truck was a black primered older full size chevy lowered. They were heading south on interstate 79 in Pa.Would that happen to be anyone on here from the org? I rarely see any busas out on the road. It was nice seeing 2 of them together.

havent checked in for our meet and greet only a hop skip and jump from you.

it will be a good time...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/north-east-gatherings/125994-hayas-hills-2010-ne-gathering.html

Hey Chris, I couldnt get off. I have to work saturdays. Grrr!! Let me know if you see that trailer roll in with you guys. Have fun. Hopefuly I can make the next one.

your close enough to come in after work for at least the socializing...

Back