Anyone use the Kendon folding trailer?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I've come across a used older Kendon two place folding trailer for too good of a deal to turn down.

Has anyone used one before? It's the older one with the square tubing not the round tubing...

Just looking for input, thanks in advance!
:beerchug:

If it's in good shape and too good of a deal to turn down it should be a no brainer. :laugh: I've pulled a newer style Kendon not square style your describing??? and seemed like a good trailer to me. For sure it's a Kendon? Now I've got a Rocket(they have square tubing, well the tongue:laugh:) pretty much same as Kendon, folding,stand-up,low stance, cost too much yada yada yada. And I can tell you it pulls like it's not even there. Never had a problem at all and it has logged quite a few long mile trips behind the car with all sorts of bikes. Blanked out 1 time coming back from Panama City Beach and started playing with a C6 coming up 65 and lets just say you forget it's back there. :laugh:

Here's mine:

View attachment 1562660

View attachment 1562661

Owned 2, love them worth every penny, I have thousands of miles on mine with no problem and great for storage. I did some customizing on mine to accept the pit bull trailer restraint system.

Get it, last trailer you will buy.

My friend just bought a brand new one last year, loves his to.

Get it. I have a buddy that lets me use his when I need it. Nothing better on the market.

--Wag--

Thanks guys, I'll see if I can get it for the price I'm thinkin.. :laugh:

Back