Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exhibit C: The Nighmare Busa

• Exhibit D: The Checkerboard Busa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to pick the lesser of all the evils. None of them are real impressive as far as paint jobs go, so I'll just throw one up for the blue one.

I vote for cecil's the rest are straight out of Dante's Nightmare . Where do they find these paints schemes and color combinations .....MAN !! 2 and 3 are just wrong . They have all the goodies no doubt but that paint and those seats . SAY NO , JUST SAY NO, THATS WRONG . The first one is more to my liking its comtemporary and still blingish not bizzare . Thats just me though you see I still have the reflectors on my bike and the rear fender .

I vote for cecils picture. They other one's probably have more trailer time than actual riding time.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110848258 -->

I vote for this one! The dude with the freddie bike rode it around dressed like freddie with the red and black striped sweater and the hat-very cool.

diesel_bike_pic.jpeg

I agree with most of you, they all have alot of money in them, but the paint is too loud on D, and too busy on B and C, but I saw them both up there, and B has a 300 mm rear tire, that looked really cool.
I did some reseach its an new kit from Trac Dynamics, with a double chain, and offset sprocket in the swingarm.
Like I said looks way cool.. but cornering ?

Well that poll is rigged for the show guys.

Makes me wanna throw up but the trash can is on the other side of the room...damn

John rant.gif

Well guys, they're show bikes...they're not supposed to corner or race! I like the originality. You have to do something crazy to it to get noticed nowadays. After looking at the 1st 1000 bikes in daytona with black paint and red flames you get bored. Cut a little slack.

cecil's picture takes the prize wink.gif

out of the four, the blue, but I'm not really feeling any of them...

that checkerboard busa is hurting my eyes alien.gif

I'm not much for all the doodads with no real motorcycling function. For showbikes, I guess they are ok, but I'm more into the performance portion of motorcycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back