Customized designed gloves for hayabusa

Customized designed gloves for hayabusa - Which is better designed?

• Option A

Votes: 136 100.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B in Black. You might want to reconsider the 200 thing. I'll take ten sets, if I can get them. I'll be the most popular fool at the Aussie Busa bash in Jindy. Sell four and donate five to our charity (we have an auction on the Saturday night) and of course, keep one. You are on a winner on this one. cool.gif
Thanks for your support, I dun think I can push for anymore quantity though...

Don't think you need to buy the gloves for the charity auction... if it is genuine good deed, I will donate the 5 for charity. That's a promise!

Jus let me know when it is happening (I hope I can make them in time)

GC

Singapore.....Hmmmmmmmm. Credit card would be the only way I could feel comfy about buying a set of these, UNLESS someone here knows you and can vouch for you.You might want to speak to the mods before this goes any further, or maybe Cap.??? rock.gif
Thanks for the advice! I think I will ask for help from the mods when the selling begins. There is definitely someone thrustworthy enuff that can hold the cash first before the goods are released.

Actually, I prefer sending to one address first and then get the person to distribute them internally in states (or any other countries). It will save a lot of shipping cost.

GC

Singapore.....Hmmmmmmmm. Credit card would be the only way I could feel comfy about buying a set of these, UNLESS someone here knows you and can vouch for you.You might want to speak to the mods before this goes any further, or maybe Cap.??? rock.gif
Thanks for the advice! I think I will ask for help from the mods when the selling begins. There is definitely someone thrustworthy enuff that can hold the cash first before the goods are released.

Actually, I prefer sending to one address first and then get the person to distribute them internally in states (or any other countries). It will save a lot of shipping cost.

GC
You tha Man!

I'm guessing that we should get a discount since we are part of a product test marketing campaign.  Very valuable info.  Now the sizing issue might need to be looked at, because based on some of the responses, you would lose out on quite a bit of potential sales with the restrictive sizing.  I personally would like an XL, and an added 10% discount for my contribution... biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155881010 -->

Well, option "A" leaves off the "GSX1300R" text.  This might make the gloves more useful if there is a new 'Busa eventually and it is larger than 1300cc's.  Of course, if this is a small run with no plans to produce more later then it doesn't matter much.

They are close.  I guess I'll vote for option "B".
That is first thing I thought of! Leave the 1300 off of the glove. They both look sharp though, I would wear them.

(bacharles @ Aug. 17 2006,23:01) I'm guessing that we should get a discount since we are part of a product test marketing campaign. Very valuable info. Now the sizing issue might need to be looked at, because based on some of the responses, you would lose out on quite a bit of potential sales with the restrictive sizing. I personally would like an XL, and an added 10% discount for my contribution... biggrin.gif
+1 / bluegrab.gif Yes, size does matter... Glove size too!!! XXL for me, based on Icon, Alpinestars feel and fit. With that said ** (b) in black **

A in black XXL. If the 1500 ever shows up, I won't have to worry about the 1300 stamped on the glove.

(brendanp @ Aug. 15 2006,20:43) Dude!!! I voted for A....
But I dont even give a crap which one...
Where can I get a set of these?rock.gif
Ditto. Pm when ready! jump9.gif

so what's the word? how close are we to shelling out these babies? SHOCKED.gif i have minimal patience. beerchug.gif

(guido4512 @ Aug. 16 2006,08:20) I want the left hand style A and the right hand style B! But in black. YES
Now that's a great idea!

I just bought a new pair of gloves so it doesn't make sense to buy another at the moment. Bad timing.

--Wag--

Thinking further, if the price is right, I might be tempted.

Also, would need XXL or even XXXL. I've noticed in the past that European and Asian "sizes" are sometimes a little small. Still, it would be nice to have a couple of these to give as gifts, etc.

--Wag--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back