www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Click Here for Additional Photos of the Green Busa

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Exhibit C:</span>

Click Here for Additional Photos of the Nightmare Busa

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Exhibit D:</span>

*** Sorry, no additional pics of checkerbusa

Cool. I had to vote for the green busa. It appears to be the best executed even though I'm not crazy about their color choices... rock.gif

First blue bike screams Biker boys wannabe to me.

Second bike: well flames are to have direction. Normally ONE DIRECTION. Way too busy and poorly executed.

Third bike: Who did that one? A third grader with a crayola? If the person or shop can't paint a mural, don't let them. Pathetic.

fourth bike. Clean paint but WAYYYY loud. NOTE TO THE BROTHERS, if you paint your bike this loud you are atleast expected to have matching leathers and helmet.

I would say a tie between 1 and 4. Both bikes are executed pretty well even though i don't like them.

I vote for " None of the Above" .
I want fast not " Bling" .
Show me a turbo and dump pipe, then I can vote !

I don't like any of them for the same reasons as S4L. I have seen that Freddy bike in person though at a bike show at a race track here in Va. It is turbo has air ride and has a hump with a T.V screen molded in and I think the tank also has a screen molded in it. He has everything hooked up to a remove so he can start it and play with the air ride when people are looking at it. The guy has ALOT of money in it but it isn't even close to tastefully done.

Thanks for the pics Warren ... I voted for the Green one ... can you hook us up with pics of the '05 LE ... please rock.gif?

Just kills me , they have all that money in those bikes and they cannot even buy riding boots..Sneekers....I vote the silver and Blue one in the top of the first pic..

I vote for Cecil's Red BUSA! wink.gif

The rest just look plain SQUIDLY because you know they don't ride(other than A & D) the show bikes.  Not impressive in my opinion at all!

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110808833 -->

The freddy busa...

Don't care for the paint personally, but definately the most trick.

Okay,
Here is my .02:
I like the look of the single sides swingarm and 240 conversion. I think this bike looks sweet, but hate the color/concept.
Now riddle me this: All that money in the bikes and they all left the stock footpegs on??? What gives? Mad props to the money and effort that went into those bikes, but I'd still vote for my Bessie. I guess Cecil wins this one for fit and function.

My Busa suddenly looks very boring... laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of any of them enough to vote...props for everyone doing their own thing, but it's not my thing... wink.gif

Okay, maybe the checkerboard one...at least it's something different...no flames for a change... tounge.gif

Guess there really is no accounting for taste. Poor or otherwise. I personally prefer fit and function. So i guess that means Cecil wins!! tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back