Customized designed gloves for hayabusa

Customized designed gloves for hayabusa - Which is better designed?

• Option A

Votes: 136 100.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for B in plack, but Both look nice. but must be black.

BTW i scrolled around fast, what's the price pint looking like on these?

been a month..whats happening with them? lol...remember...i still was the first to respond!!!!....(insert offer for free pair here) lol

What is the latest word on the sell date for these babies???
Lot of people seem to be interested.....please let us know something...

100_3354copy.jpg

36_1_68.gif

So whatever happen, did anyone finally get a set. Or was this another teaser thread like the one when a member last year stated he was going to fabricate a gauge cluster with a built in laser jammer, a radar dector mount and gear positioner. rock.gif

Inquiring mindz wanna know biggrin.gif

Nice history lesson, Ty. Everyone went goo-goo ga-ga over these when they were introduced. Looks like it never came to fruition.

I remember the all-in-one device as well. laugh.gif

(Over_Easy @ Jan. 15 2007,17:55) Nice history lesson, Ty.  Everyone went goo-goo ga-ga over these when they were introduced.  Looks like  it never came to fruition.

I remember the all-in-one device as well. laugh.gif
Some people will say, do, or fabricate anything for attention I guess. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 15 2007,20:50) So whatever happen, did anyone finally get a set. Or was this another teaser thread like the one when a member last year stated  he was going to fabricate a gauge cluster with a built in laser jammer, a radar dector mount and gear positioner.  rock.gif

Inquiring mindz wanna know  biggrin.gif
i had to scratch my head at that post and say WTF ? thats gonna be some $$$$$$$$$$ all_coholic.gif SHOCKED.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back