Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exhibit C: The Nighmare Busa

• Exhibit D: The Checkerboard Busa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to finally post something. That SUNOCO busa is the sickest busa I have ever seen. Damn BUSAKYLE I thought you were the man untill you introduced your friend.

By-The-Way can someone tell why everyone is so excited over a double bubbled , dark pink anniversary busa with a turbo kit. I dont get it!

Yeh it's pretty sweet, but when i pull up next to him it's GAME OVER.I'm not saying anything that he already doesn't know.By the way it's Palm Harbor not Palm Harlem.

Ya if you even have the chance to pull up next to him. Maybe at a red light. Obviously you never been to the Harlem because its out of control. Much love your busa is still the 2nd nicest on the block. If I had your money I'd burn mine!

if its the chicks(more than three) on a(one) fast bike, squeezin into the seat, let me know....... igot the pic.

After he brought it to Daytona for bike week he better invest in a AAA membership Actually it hasn't been to the track yet ,just on my buddy's dyno at KINETIC MOTORSPORTS 727-868-9400.They still have a little fine tuning to do and I think he's trying to find an experienced rider.BY the way the only bling he's got on the bike is what I sold him.He got the idea of the bike from a model he baught at WALMART.HE know's I'm just fuggin with him and I'm a real sh!t starter

If he's looking for an experienced rider I'll be happy to take it for a spin. Most riders never take there bikes to the edge.

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

If I HAD to pck one, it would be the blue....but the one sided swing arm is cool too. For the most part tho, the paint schemes suck! I like the ones people here have been posting much better! Especially the Blue/metal/flames? lookin' one!

....and yeah, you would think that if they have all that money to put into the bike on silly crap like a tv monitor, they would have matching leathers, boots and a decent helmet!

the bike beside the blue one turns me on the most.im into the busa the way it is with only a few mods lots corners and twistes in my country need good handling and practabilaty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back