Customized designed gloves for hayabusa

Customized designed gloves for hayabusa - Which is better designed?

• Option A

Votes: 136 100.0%
  • Option B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture for the black gloves were added to the first post in the thread... Do take a look!!!

Looks like Option B is leading in this poll....

GC

I voted for B.
I prefer the black.
Not that it matters because they won't fit.
I wear a small.

pirate.gif Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1480"|1155816140 -->

B in Black. You might want to reconsider the 200 thing. I'll take ten sets, if I can get them. I'll be the most popular fool at the Aussie Busa bash in Jindy. Sell four and donate five to our charity (we have an auction on the Saturday night) and of course, keep one. You are on a winner on this one. cool.gif

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: "clarify that we don't make sick kids wear gloves"|1155818260 -->

another thought to consider is, extra padding in the palm area. less stress on the wrists. many glove manufacturers don't add enough.

Not that I give a shoot, but anything to be concerned with regarding trademark infringements?

neither for me. Perforated ICONS in the summer and Joe Rockets in the winter.

I recommend you make a list here so we'll know when we can buy a pair. I know I'am in wink.gif

Singapore.....Hmmmmmmmm. Credit card would be the only way I could feel comfy about buying a set of these, UNLESS someone here knows you and can vouch for you.You might want to speak to the mods before this goes any further, or maybe Cap.??? rock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back