Mom of 5 buys 'Busa...

:welcome:
If you haven't already seen for yourself, this place is a varied group. We have people (there are several women here) that are knowledgeable on most every facet of riding. Whether you are interested in hitting the track, sporting down to the grocery, or taking that cross-country trip this is the place.

So how about you post up some bike pics and let us see your ride? :whistle:
It's funny you say that,it's exactley what I do on my CBR,grocerys and mom's taxi service,and track day's,and trips to NE USA,up,down and around. I DO have heated grips on the Honda,the set for the 'busa are on the workbench. I also use handlebar muff's.

Congratulations and a great story! Welcome to the best place you could have landed for info on the Busa. :welcome:

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org. I'm 58, a dad and step dad to 5 kids and 13 grandkids! Been riding over 45 years, but I have never rode a bike that does it for me like the Hayabusa. I have an 05 red/black, just like my oldest sons.:thumbsup::bowdown:

Ummm.pics? How about the one from my wrist to elbow that says " I love my motorcycle"? No foolin',it's there,got it 2 years ago.

I have a funny story about snowbanks,Tim Horton's drivethrough and my bike though...

Yep its the :rulez::laugh: We need pics of any mentioned bikes and tattoos.

Also, let's hear the story, its a slow day at work and the .Org will help me get through it. :thumbsup:

:welcome::newbie: The Busa is a great touring bike IMO. The Busa is rough on rear tires, but if touring is your thing I hear Continental makes a 32000 KMS tire. I average about 7200 on a rear.

Hopefully you try to make the Spring Bash in April and/or the Stampede in July.

Welcome. My Wife is one of the 40+ age group motorcycle riders -600RR street & track.

Ok,ok when I get home I wil post pics, I don't know howwwwww( I need the kid's to do it for me!!) Lame-o

Back