Moms.

I just lost my mom last Wednesday. The whole family was there bed side in the hospital as she passed.

This sucks. I'll never wish anyone to watch a loved one pass in front of them. I now have that memory.

If your mom is around, go and call her or hug her. Life happens in an instant.
My heartfelt sincere condolences.May her soul rest in peace.

I am feeling for you mate , sorry for your loss , hope you can mourn and heal with your best memories . I am full time carer for my Old Dear Ma , and I treasure our time together , stay in peace mate .

I'm glad to hear she's still doing well.
You hadn't been around in quite a while since dogboy passed, and I was hopeful that she was still doing ok.

I'm glad to hear she's still doing well.
You hadn't been around in quite a while since dogboy passed, and I was hopeful that she was still doing ok.
Thanks Six , yes , things have progressed of course , but ol' Ma is traveling as well I can expect . Not able to get around much at all now , she is still enjoying a limited but happy life here at home . I got extra care plans in place , and because I got no relations to help out , I will call on that help when needed .
When I lost Dogboy , man it hit me hard , he truly was my best friend . I was not thinking of finding another dog at first , then after awhile , I missed having him around so much , I put my name on a new pup , Wez is his name , and he is now another great mate , training him up like my old mate .

Back