Moms.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I just lost my mom last Wednesday. The whole family was there bed side in the hospital as she passed.

This sucks. I'll never wish anyone to watch a loved one pass in front of them. I now have that memory.

If your mom is around, go and call her or hug her. Life happens in an instant.

I just lost my mom last Wednesday. The whole family was there bed side in the hospital as she passed.

This sucks. I'll never wish anyone to watch a loved one pass in front of them. I now have that memory.

Sorry for your loss. I was with mine when she passed. I wasn't for my dad. I think I prefer being there. But that's just me.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I know that feeling too well since I sat by my dad’s side as he passed 12 years ago and I agree that I don’t wish something like this on anyone. As already mentioned, thankfully you were able to be with and say goodbye.

My deepest condolences to you sir. I lost two family members this year and it’s been very bad for me.

Being in the room while she passed was probably the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been in my life.

Thanks for sharing here, I wasn’t brave enough to do the same. It’s not easy to be vulnerable.

So sorry bro. I saw my mom a few days before she left us. I have a voicemail from my mom that I used to kick myself for missing her call but now I get to hear her voice from time to time and she’s calling to say “hello” now… not so mad that I missed her call.
You will have good and bad days but I always just try and remember the happier times.

Sorry to hear
my mum had a stroke back in 2008, was sat on the back of the bus , after numerous laps around the circuit, the driver stopped to ask are "you getting off", no reply so called for an Ambulance
then long slow decline to her death in 2018 with latter stage dementia

her mind had left her long before her death, so i was well prepared

Back