Mom of 5 buys 'Busa...

:welcome: & :beerchug: on the new scoot.... Great to see more women riding!!! If you ever have questions this is the place to ask. We have people here that are just about experts in everything 'Busa.

Don't forget the picts!! :poke:

Welcome to the org! Bike is heavy! Just remember if you gonna have a tip over(happens to the best of us) don't try to save her if it means you might get hurt in the process! Busa can get repainted,but repairing your leg might be a little most costly!

Glad to see you come here... LOTS I mean LOTS of useful INFO for you to sink into and digest!

For your height,maybe look into a Torbin seat. Maybe even Soupy's lowering kit or something similar. You lose a little cornering performance,but unless you like to go into a turn hard,you won't be effected.

Once again.... :welcome:

Welcome to the org! Bike is heavy! Just remember if you gonna have a tip over(happens to the best of us) don't try to save her if it means you might get hurt in the process! Busa can get repainted,but repairing your leg might be a little most costly!

Glad to see you come here... LOTS I mean LOTS of useful INFO for you to sink into and digest!

For your height,maybe look into a Torbin seat. Maybe even Soupy's lowering kit or something similar. You lose a little cornering performance,but unless you like to go into a turn hard,you won't be effected.

Once again.... :welcome:

Actually, I just re-certified as a personal trainer and I am a certified Pilates instructor and I do as many men's push-up's as i can for the very reason of having more strength to push/pull the bike around. I have a stock seat that has been professionally cut down but even so, a little bit more of lowering will go a long way. I am used to lack of cornering clearence ,my CBR has been lowered quite a bit, I bottom out on speed bump's and such. But I do like the look of the Tobin saddles. Are they heavy? The Corbin seat with passenger seat was REALLY heavy when the seller handed it to me. I was suprised.at the weight. And I saw a pic in the gallery section of a tail light that spelled 'busa'. Where does one get that? And I am thinking of a higher windscreen. The wind hits me right in the chest. Zero Gravity sport touring screen.?

It is an awesome bike and one that you will learn a lot about respecting what you have now. I'm an old geezer as well, and have been riding for over 25 years. Take your time on this bike, it can go faster than you have ever been on any of your other bikes, and it can do it in a blink of the eye. You are older and wiser so it isn't your maturity I am trying to caution you on. This bike has gobs of power all the time avaiulable to you. Learn that carefully. No other bike you have previously owned comes close to what you have in your Busa. Mine "astonished" me for the first few months. I still sometimes forget how quickly it zips past 140MPH and you weren't even trying to do it.

Welcome aboard. This place is an awesome community to be a part of.

:welcome: There are a lot of 40 and 50 and some that are 60, not sure about 70 that are members of this forum.
You are going to love it here.
This is the best busa forum on the net with a bunch of great guys and gals that will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
:welcome: and enjoy your stay.

But I do like the look of the Tobin saddles. Are they heavy?

I think they weigh next to nothing. All it is is the plastic seat pan and the foam and the covering that's it.

Mine weighs 2 lbs 7 oz in case you're really wondering. :laugh:

Congrats on the bike. What we really need is to see Mom all geared up and ready to ride and the kids around here for the pic. :bowdown:

Back