Modding problem.....

crusty369

Registered
How do u know you have a problem?
I just tried to buy a gear indicator from Greg @ Boostbysmith....
For my GenII...so that I would have a gear indicator....
Dooooh....
And yes, I do walk around looking for my sunglasses that are on my head all the time....
Thanks for the catch, Greg...

Just do it! You'll never regret it.:laugh: So much easier to see, put it wherever you want. You can adjust brightness, effortless to see it as you can catch it in your peripheral vision. There are plenty of times if the suns to the side or behind I cannot even read the gauges but the GiPro is still showing brightly.

I do walk around looking for my sunglasses that are on my head all the time....

Me too!!! :whistle:

DSCN8850.jpg

How do u know you have a problem?
I just tried to buy a gear indicator from Greg @ Boostbysmith....
For my GenII...so that I would have a gear indicator....
Dooooh....
And yes, I do walk around looking for my sunglasses that are on my head all the time....
Thanks for the catch, Greg...

Its all good crusty... I walked around half a day Mad As Hell at work about 2 weeks ago cuz I had lost 3 pair of safety glasses !!! I was down to my last pair and I couldn't find them anywhere. I thought someone was messing with me. I was really starting to get pissed. Then I sat down to eat lunch and took my hat off and safety glasses started hitting the ground...:whistle:where did those come from :rofl:

I was wondering why everybody was looking at me crazy:duh:

Just do it! You'll never regret it.:laugh: So much easier to see, put it wherever you want. You can adjust brightness, effortless to see it as you can catch it in your peripheral vision. There are plenty of times if the suns to the side or behind I cannot even read the gauges but the GiPro is still showing brightly.
Me too!!! :whistle:

looks like x to the z xzibit pimped your ride.

:laugh:

"yo dog i know you like gear indicators, so i got you a gear indicator for yo gear indicator..." :rofl:

I don't do any of that crazy "loco weed"...Kick it "OLD SKOOL"...
Entire case was $19 at Walmart!!!!, lol....Respirators are for sissies.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328160398.084124.jpg

Back