modding bike's

dewie

Registered
I have spent thousands of dollars on cars trying to gain a few sec's at the track. last friday I tried out my $15.00 16 tooth sprocket and $20.00 front strap. I went from a 10.7 to a consistand 10.4 and 133mph to 136mph and dropped the 60ft's to a 1.7.. I know I left alot on the table for launching. I should be able to get to 1.6 if not a 1.5 60fter once I get used to it. now I just need to lose some weight.

$35.00 for 3 tenths is amazing..

Yea well the formula of "diminishing returns" starts adding up pretty quick... sure is fun for the first few hundred $$ however
laugh.gif

yep - those first few hundred are fun... Then you want cams (a grand), a full exhaust system (a grand), pistons for compression (several hundred), headwork...

smile.gif

Isn't it amazing though how fast these things are out of the box? It took me YEARS and MONEY to get my Pinto into the 12's.. then bam - just go buy a Busa and you're in the tens.

haha. same with my camaro. after prob a good 4 years of messen with the camaro and adding stuff here and there.. i get it into the low 11's. then i buy a busa and im like..what camaro. lol

Same here. Over 8 grands spent so far turbocharging my 94 integra and can barely get into high 12s not to mention the extensive effort. Then got the busa new for almost 10 grands and now 10sec is there.
firedevil.gif

Back