mizmoo-sa's New Ride

Well she has to wait a few days to ride it, since she is home now in VA!

Well she has to wait a few days to ride it, since she is home now in VA!

He kicked me out of New Hampshire without even giving me a picture of it to take with me. :cry: I had to find this post just to right click and save the pictures so I'd have one of my own. I need a serious "pouting" icon. haha

Nice bike....she looks happy and that's points for you! That fender extension on the tail is huge, any thoughts on that yet? Almost like a luggage rack! :thumbsup:

I have to give it the authentic Eastern Sh0re look - by strapping a big fat milk crate onto the passenger seat!:tongue2:

Sweet!! Look'n good mizmoo:thumbsup:

Now John, you know she's gotta match.:poke: I see new jacket, gloves, pants, helmet and boots are in order.

I just looked on New Enough and they have some really good deals in the close out section. I saw a jacket, gloves and helmet with yellow accents.:whistle:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! shopping!!!!!:rudolph:

Ok so, i will now be taking contributions from all the fashion police here, for purchase of new gear!

lol... I've heard that story!

Be sure John tells you about the night he and the gang couldn't find the MicroTel, then they TP'd my Busa while Omar and I sat 10 feet away and watched the whole thing :rofl: Classic...

Back