Jennings GP ride report w/video

Thanks --- gotta have been a blast ---- I have done one track day on my Busa --- Doohan Darkies and all --- 146 down the front straight [gps] Memories for a lifetime --Have fun and be safe ...

Dang! I missed it! Duty called so I couldn't get away! Look like you had fun though! Next time I'll see you there, if I have to take Leave! Also they have some racing Feb 3rd at Cecil, just 10 miles up the road from Jennings. O.K. 25 miles. Click the link below:

http://www.sgmpracing.com/

Kevin, glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for posting the vid, it was cool.
biggrin.gif

Tim

Very cool!!!

Trackdays just rock!!
super.gif

Isn't great how at least 5 people come up to you and say, "you take the busa out on the track?"
laugh.gif
They're never believers that the Busa can turn until you pass them in a corner
firedevil.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jan. 22 2007,18:41) Kevin, glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for posting the vid, it was cool.  
biggrin.gif

Tim
Anytime man!

We had a blast. I cant wait to get back on the track. I see my tire bill going through the roof this year.

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 22 2007,20:58) Very cool!!!

Trackdays just rock!!  
super.gif

Isn't great how at least 5 people come up to you and say, "you take the busa out on the track?"  
laugh.gif
  They're never believers that the Busa can turn until you pass them in a corner  
firedevil.gif
I think my fav is "I didnt know a Busa could turn"....

(snakeyezzz @ Jan. 22 2007,19:22) The video was awesome Kevin. We will be doing a track day together in the future. I'll have a good leader.
Sounds like a plan.

Road Atlanta is a good place to do a 1st track day.

I will be there 1st weekend in April.

Ian,

James just came down for Sunday. I stopped by the track to say hi.

Brenda and I didnt stay long with the weather forcast back in NC.

Back