mizmoo-sa's New Ride

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well only a few weeks since Jen has started riding and we have all ready upgraded her bike. We bought 09 leftover Yamaha FZ6R.
It's not registered yet since it was bought in NH and will be titled in VA.
But we took it out of the trailer this morning so she could do a few laps around the hotel!

**Jen hits the edit button when John walks out of the room and adds...
It's a YaMOOha!!

New bike 001 (Small).jpg

New bike 003 (Small).jpg

New bike 004 (Small).jpg

New bike 005 (Small).jpg

New bike 006 (Small).jpg

Nice, keep the lady happy and all in life seems well...:laugh: Now she just needs a matching jacket to go with the bike.:thumbsup:

Congratz gurl!!! Looking good!:thumbsup:

Now either paint that bike or make John buy you a Yellow jacket!! A girls gotta coordinate baby!

congrats, it looks like a perfect match (as soon as you get a yeller jacket) :beerchug:

Nice bike....she looks happy and that's points for you! That fender extension on the tail is huge, any thoughts on that yet? Almost like a luggage rack! :thumbsup:

Congratz gurl!!! Looking good!:thumbsup:

Now either paint that bike or make John buy you a Yellow jacket!! A girls gotta coordinate baby!

Ahh shid, will guys be quiet, Jen is color blind!

Nice ride, out grew that 250 pretty darn fast, this time next year maybe.... Busa? :whistle:

Droid via Tapatalk

Love it. Can't wait to see it in the fall.

John, you know a girls got to look stylish while riding. :poke: Better get that jacket for her.:rofl:

Sweet!! Look'n good mizmoo:thumbsup:

Now John, you know she's gotta match.:poke: I see new jacket, gloves, pants, helmet and boots are in order.

I just looked on New Enough and they have some really good deals in the close out section. I saw a jacket, gloves and helmet with yellow accents.:whistle:

Sweet!! Look'n good mizmoo:thumbsup:

Now John, you know she's gotta match.:poke: I see new jacket, gloves, pants, helmet and boots are in order.

I just looked on New Enough and they have some really good deals in the close out section. I saw a jacket, gloves and helmet with yellow accents.:whistle:

Thanks Dawn!

Screw it,, its only money!:whistle:

With friends like these who needs enemies. Don't give the moo-chick more ideas. She said forget the new jacket she'd rather have the BIKE match the one she has!

RoaringToyzFZ6R.gif

Back