biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

New mileage now 18-36mpg.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
So you're still alive huh Ninja?  Must have faulty wiring in the mechanism.  Damn 3000 posts and you still live.  They will probably have the problem troubleshooted and fixed 'bout time I get to 3000.  I'll just quit at 2999 posts.

Brian

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Real strange though. I felt a real sharp jolt and lighting bolts came out of my eyes. I think I know see in 5 dimensions, which should help at 200+mph.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

im getting about 31-35mpg with all this cold weather , hopefully when summer comes around that will change

I ride my busa to work every day when the weather permitts. It is 100 miles in each direction I can round trip it on 1 tank of fuel at 80 to 85 mph. I have a K&N,Yosh,and a PC. I average about 48 on a good day with no wind I can get as high as 52. But it drops off to about 42\43 when I get to messin around with cars.

3.433 miles per minute, I think that is about 18 miles per gallon at that speed.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

If 50 is too high just use more wrist
biggrin.gif

Honestly though, I never really calculate, but I get in the 30's around here. But, I'm heavy on the throttle

Got Micron Slip Ons, fuel injection re-maping, K&N filter. I am getting average/tank = 38 to 39 mpg.

Back