Beat the high cost of gasoline

dvember

Registered
I have been testing a fuel additive in my vehicles to help beat the sky-rocketing price of gasoline.  Bottom line, it works.

I thought I would send you a spreadsheet analysis for my BMW K1200LT just to explain the my personal results.  I am also testing this in my Hayabusa, so far, the data is the same as the BMW.

The retail cost of the product is $20.  It has 12 ounces.  One ounce treats 12 gallons of fuel.  Gasoline or Diesel.

The numbers below on the left, show I used 1/2 ounce to my tank.  Cost was .86 cents.  I can treat 23 tanks of fuel for $20.
The numbers also show I used the lesser grade of gasoline, saving me .10 a gallon right off the top.
My miles per tank increased by 25.  The cost per mile dropped too.

Under the Results heading, are several indicators so people can relate their usage.
By using the product,
1. it is like I got 1/2 gallon of fuel free.
2. I get a savings of $1.64 per tank per fill-up.
3. I dont drive many miles per weeek, but I am still saving by the week, and month.
4. Savings per bottle - this means by investing $20 in the product, I received $37.98 return on my investment!

2005 BMW K1200LT
Tank capacity 6.2
Miles Per Gallon 37.8
Miles Per Week 250
Cost of fuel per gallon $2.79
Low grade savings per gallon            $0.10
Expected MPG increase 4.1
Compare Before After
Fuel cost per gallon $2.79 $2.69
Fuel cost per tank             $17.30 $17.54
Miles per gallon 37.8 41.9
Miles per tank 234.36 259.78
Cost per mile $0.0738 $0.0675

Results
Free gallons per tank 0.59
Fuel Savings per tank $1.64
Fuel Savings per week $1.57
Fuel Savings per month $6.77
Fuel Savings per bottle $37.98
Fuel Savings per mile $0.01
MPG percentage increase 10.85%

FFA - treats 144 gallons of fuel
Cost per bottle $20.00
Ounces per bottle 12
Cost per ounce $1.6667
Cost per treated gal $0.1389
FFA oz per tank 0.5
FFA Cost per tank $0.86
Tanks per bottle 23.23
If anyone would like more information on this fuel additive for research or to purchase,
please email me at dsweeten@quixnet.net

This product works as advertised.  Guaranteed.

Daryl Sweeten

I expect to see more people selling "Cheap Gasoline Replacements!" and "Improve your gas mileage!" and "make your gallon go further than before" in the near future...

Or has it started already?
rock.gif

...probably be that kinda Spam in my Inbox before long!

Dear Sir,

I represent a nigerian investing firm who have been actively drilling for crude oil along the western coast of africa. We have identified several high yield wells that are ready to be tapped. The key to the success of this business venture is that all activities have been carried out under the radar of your government and our government. If we exploit the current oil shortage to our advantage, we will be able to employ a FIFO policy and start registering immense profits in less than 1-2 months.
We are contacting you because we uncovered information that suggested that you would be the ideal contact and business partner based in the USA. If you agree to join this venture, your monthly salary will be in the ballpark of $340,000 with added benefits like free air travel worldwide and the usual benefits. The most valuable benefit will be the gas-card which will allow you to draw as much gasoline as you require for your usage from anywhere and it will be billed on the company.
Please send us your social security number, credit card number, Identification number and your girlfriends cell number so that we can take over your life and give you something to think about the next time you take an email like this seriously.

Regards.

Djouba Foudj
Business strategist
NMC (Nigerian Mining Company)

cool.gif

Im pretty good at this #### eh? LOL

Dear Sir,

I represent a nigerian investing firm who have been actively drilling for crude oil along the western coast of africa. We have identified several high yield wells that are ready to be tapped. The key to the success of this business venture is that all activities have been carried out under the radar of your government and our government. If we exploit the current oil shortage to our advantage, we will be able to employ a FIFO policy and start registering immense profits in less than 1-2 months.
We are contacting you because we uncovered information that suggested that you would be the ideal contact and business partner based in the USA. If you agree to join this venture, your monthly salary will be in the ballpark of $340,000 with added benefits like free air travel worldwide and the usual benefits. The most valuable benefit will be the gas-card which will allow you to draw as much gasoline as you require for your usage from anywhere and it will be billed on the company.
Please send us your social security number, credit card number, Identification number and your girlfriends cell number so that we can take over your life and give you something to think about the next time you take an email like this seriously.

Regards.

Djouba Foudj
Business strategist
NMC (Nigerian Mining Company)

cool.gif

Im pretty good at this #### eh? LOL
I'm in
biggrin.gif

dog.jpg

That's great research but your Busa runs best on 87 octane pump gas so you can save your money on all accounts, gas and additive.
smile.gif

I have been testing a fuel additive in my vehicles to help beat the sky-rocketing price of gasoline.  Bottom line, it works.

If anyone would like more information on this fuel additive for research or to purchase,
please email me at dsweeten@quixnet.net

This product works as advertised.  Guaranteed.

Daryl Sweeten
Daryl ,

What your talking about is a product from Quixtar.  It does work really well, but you're violating your "No Advertising" clause when you post up thing like this on web boards!

READ YOUR CONTRACT!  It calls for "Person to person contact" prior to soliciting products.  Also, sending this to people, you haven't met "face to face", is called cold calling (using e-mail is called spamming), and you could be very damaging to your business if someone reports you.

Jusy FYI (incase no one in your upline has told you this already).

Best wishes with your business.    
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125602724 -->

What about that device they call the Tornado?  The thing that swirls the air prior to it being ingested by the intake.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm not sure I'd want foilage in my intake, let alone spinning at a high rate of speed! The leaves are bound to make it run too rich!
wink.gif

Back