michilin or dunlop

wich tire

• michilin pilot power 2ct front and rear

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • dunlop sportmax q2 front and rear

Votes: 61 32.6%

• Total voters
Face it bro you bought the bike to rip on.

If you wanted miles per gallon or tire life you would have bought a Honda Civic.

Get the stickiest tire which is the Q2 and have fun, I had a long and very Fing good explanation of how I have tried the Battle Axe, PP's and the Q2s and like the Q2 better and now that they have fixed the tire wear issue it's the best but the token expired!!!!:banghead:

Hands down Q2 you won't be sorry and guess what If your are grab a set of PP's next and compare! Your going to run through them anyway it's a BUSA! They eat tires for breakfast along with everything else on the road! :rulez: it's the King that's what they do it the rest and crap out the crunchy bits!

But these are apples to oranges comparison. The Q2s are the best street racing tire you can get, period. I don't believe that the 2CT's are designed for that and not marketed for that. People may like their 2ct but they don't compare to the Q2s. Just tires for different rides. I WOULD compare the 2ct to the Dunlop Roadsmart or Roadsmart 2. That would be a correct comparison. Good Luck!

But these are apples to oranges comparison. The Q2s are the best street racing tire you can get, period. I don't believe that the 2CT's are designed for that and not marketed for that. People may like their 2ct but they don't compare to the Q2s. Just tires for different rides. I WOULD compare the 2ct to the Dunlop Roadsmart or Roadsmart 2. That would be a correct comparison. Good Luck!

2CT's are not a street racing tire:rofl: serious?
They hold my heavy non riding position ass up grinding pegs and brake levers..

Yeaaah Yeaah I know not good rider position still waiting on the Pooch to come to Nashville to teach me.
Just posting these pics saying 2CT's grip like glue!

2012-05-04_09-36-57_331.jpg

2012-04-20_07-06-12_915.jpg

prpv-12.jpg

2CT's are not a street racing tire:rofl: serious?
They hold my heavy non riding position ass up grinding pegs and brake levers..

Yeaaah Yeaah I know not good rider position still waiting on the Pooch to come to Nashville to teach me.
Just posting these pics saying 2CT's grip like glue!

$800 a day (I'd need two days) and air fair! I'll be happy to come straighten your big A$$ out!

Sounds expensive but in reality it's only 25% of one day in intensive care!

First thing I'd do is get you off those PP's! I've picked up a train load of crashed bikes on PP's.

The reason you can drag your brake lever is because you are going so slow. Try doing that at triple digits and see how far you slide on your arse through the bushes? :thumbsup:

Team Gixxer will split the cost... We want the old guy to come show us some new tricks down at barber this fall...

P.S. Tuf I'll help you push Keith's waded up Gixxer into the truck...

$800 a day (I'd need two days) and air fair! I'll be happy to come straighten your big A$$ out!

Sounds expensive but in reality it's only 25% of one day in intensive care!

First thing I'd do is get you off those PP's! I've picked up a train load of crashed bikes on PP's.

The reason you can drag your brake lever is because you are going so slow. Try doing that at triple digits and see how far you slide on your arse through the bushes? :thumbsup:

:cheerleader: Ohhh Boy! Yaaay So Happy I chitting tiffany cuff links!! Will you also show me how to brake from 150:please:
Come on Pooch tell me another one of them track stories that starts off with "50 years ago when I was 20.........

Pack your bags, check is in the mail:laugh:

:cheerleader: Ohhh Boy! Yaaay So Happy I chitting tiffany cuff links!! Will you also show me how to brake from 150:please:
Come on Pooch tell me another one of them track stories that starts off with "50 years ago when I was 20.........

Pack your bags, check is in the mail:laugh:

I think we'll wait til the check clears the bank before we start making plans, eh?

When is the next Team Gixxer track day?

Tuf I am gonna make it to Wa. one of these days and look you up. Have son and grandbaby in Seattle. How far is that from you. How is that new track in Olympus?

Tuf I am gonna make it to Wa. one of these days and look you up. Have son and grandbaby in Seattle. How far is that from you. How is that new track in Olympus?

I'm only about 60 miles from Seattle. If you get up this way PLEASE look me up.

The new track in Shelton "The Ridge" is a beauty. When complete with hotel, restaurant and complete facilities it's no doubt going to be the best track in the northwest, possibly on the west coast. I have two days scheduled there next week. Thursday with SullivanRaceSchool.com and Friday with 2-fast.org then races over the weekend. Great place to enjoy two wheel fun!

Is your son in the military up here or just living in Seattle?

motochris said:

Tiller and I are at little tally this coming weekend if I get home from Chicago!

Tufbusa said:
I'm only about 60 miles from Seattle. If you get up this way PLEASE look me up.

The new track in Shelton "The Ridge" is a beauty. When complete with hotel, restaurant and complete facilities it's no doubt going to be the best track in the northwest, possibly on the west coast. I have two days scheduled there next week. Thursday with SullivanRaceSchool.com and Friday with 2-fast.org then races over the weekend. Great place to enjoy two wheel fun!

Is your son in the military up here or just living in Seattle?

Hey Tuf
Gonna try an make it that way probably end of summer or fall. If not then definitely spring of next year.
My son just lives up there cuz his ex moved there with his daughter. I will look you up for sure.

skydivr said:
And I am solo 9-10 June at Barber :(

june 9-10 might be to soon for me to make it back out to barber...what your next date planned?

june 9-10 might be to soon for me to make it back out to barber...what your next date planned?

After June, STT does not go back to Barber until September - which I will be at - but I'm gonna have to do something in between. There is a Road Atlanta date in July

Michelins are no doubt a popular tire. But since I can buy Dunlops that are equal or better, at about 20-30% less a set, I know a good deal when I see it.

Back