Maybe I am just to picky.....

Durn KV now I dont like you anymore....cuz I never noticed how off my 'Hayabusa' were....

Grrrrrrr.

:laugh:

this is ridiculous....

OP is trying to roast this guy, when he has done nothing wrong.....and offered to refund his money.

its ok to be picky, but cheap and picky do not mix.....you want OEM quality it costs.

Moto Psycho, if i need any graphics i will look you up. it seems you have gone out of your way to provide a good product, at a very reasonable price.

this is ridiculous....

OP is trying to roast this guy, when he has done nothing wrong.....and offered to refund his money.

its ok to be picky, but cheap and picky do not mix.....you want OEM quality it costs.

Moto Psycho, if i need any graphics i will look you up. it seems you have gone out of your way to provide a good product, at a very reasonable price.

Did you not read the whole thread??? The issue has been resolved and I have said his products are great and I would send him business after I get mine put on. Never did I say his products were poor quality and never did I say his prices were to high. If I ever need graphics again I will look him up again. This whole thing was intended to to make people aware of something to look at that is very easily looked over (the difference in the left and right Kanji). He joined and decided to comment back on his own and has probably turned out to be great for his business because the customer service that I have recieved on here has been excellent. Eveyone sees that and its free advertisement for his products with pictures you can't beat that.

When your going to post back make sure you know what your talking about :spank:

Last edited:
i read every post....

its guys like you that make running a business a pain in the buttocks. Just because you are happy now, does not mean this thread, from the very beginning was about bustin balls over nothing. They were fair with you, sold you what you you saw on ebay....and when you were not happy were willing to refund your money.

maybe if your so picky you should done some research and found out the two sides are different. you did not.

the mistake was partly yours, but yet you feel the need to post a negative response and even post this thread.

so yes, in your effort to complain about him, and the way he does business it has been turned around. he has shown himself to be a decent guy, and has gone above and beyond trying to make you happy. i will in fact buy from him.

i read every post....

its guys like you that make running a business a pain in the buttocks. Just because you are happy now, does not mean this thread, from the very beginning was about bustin balls over nothing. They were fair with you, sold you what you you saw on ebay....and when you were not happy were willing to refund your money.

maybe if your so picky you should done some research and found out the two sides are different. you did not.

the mistake was partly yours, but yet you feel the need to post a negative response and even post this thread.

so yes, in your effort to complain about him, and the way he does business it has been turned around. he has shown himself to be a decent guy, and has gone above and beyond trying to make you happy. i will in fact buy from him.

How can it be "busting balls" if I never mentioned the name of the company all I said was I got them from Ebay??? never said who it was from. I think I would have to say the name of the business to steer people away or "bust balls" as you say. The only reason for this thread was to let other people who have a busa know that the left and right emblems are different, and is something that should be taken into considerastion when someone is changing them on their own bike because it is very easy to overlook. His company name came up when he joined and posted back. I know the mistake is partly mine for not checking my emblems 1st but that was also addressed in the beginning of this thread. I said it would be a simple mistake since they are close, and my first e-mail was very understanding of this simple mistake. The only bad thing I said was its bad and lazy business to sell the wrong part purposely, which was after his e-mail saying that how he sells them( which has since then been fixed). I admit its a little harsh but he has more than proven to be a decent guy by like you said going above and beyond as a business should do for the customer (as I do for my customers). After joining the org he has fixed his product, that proves he is not running a bad or lazy business and through that it sounds like you are going to be a customer of his. I feel confident recommending him to anyone now and I am glad you are choosing to go with Motor Psycho Graphix you will get a high quality product and great customer service.

MPG- way to take care of this, If I ever need graphix or know of a friend that does I will send them your way, we need more company's like this:thumbsup::thumbsup:

reason i like tapeworks is that they offer two and three color reflective kanji. i want that, since my reflectors have been removed

I changed out my oem red graphics on my '07 Candy Sonoma Red with Black Kanji's from MPG - they were outstanding quality, went on perfect and after 2+ years of being on my bike and being put through some pretty harsh conditions including who knows how many washings, I have not found a single flaw in the graphics - no edge lifting, cracking, peeling - NADA! MPG makes a great product and for $40 you won't find a better graphics to change out the look of your Busa anywhere! I know he mentioned it earlier, but again he does include extra graphics including some cool helmet Kanji's with every kit. When I got mine he made no mention of these so it was like a bonus gift when I opened my kit - top notch!! My helmet Kanji as well as an extra "Hayabusa" logo is still on my helmet to date. If I ever decide to change the color out again MPG will be my first and only stop for vinyl. :thumbsup:

this is ridiculous....

I have bought 3 sets from him an I am fine with the product was very happy my decals..

an imo no you are not picky if the sticker did not fit your app(what you were trying to do) it didn't fit,"it is what is"

Granted I did not try to overlay them on the originals was fresh paint, but it's very nice to see the way he backed his product.. I would order another set from you if I wreck it again Randy, but if it's all the same I really hope I never need another set :laugh: :please:

But if you think this was a bad experience on ebay (please don't take this the wrong way) you really haven't a bad experience yet. I hope you never do.

I would hope the thread remains as a testament to his quick response to refund an repay shipping an go the extra mile an change the product all together to make a customer happy :thumbsup: that s just my opinion.:thumbsup:

Just an update. New emblems came in yesterday, as soon as I got home from work about 7 I start putting them on, I just couldn't wait, at about 1:30 I decided I needed to get in bed since I have to wake up at 5 :poke: All are on except then left and right Kanji's I need to pick up some goo gone or something, that adhesive is killer behind those. None on the others but its horrible behind the Kanji. Either way I am taking pics of the process and will be posting when finished, probably Sunday, going snowboarding tomorrow

Now if I can just stay awake at work today I'll be fine lol

Back